Administrative Assistant III, Legal Compliance
The Sony Pictures Entertainment Legal Compliance team has an open Administrative Assistant III role in their Culver City headquarters. The role supports the SVP of Legal Compliance while providing back up support to a team of other attorneys.
Primary tasks include coordinating calendars, filing, handling phone calls, and other administrative duties. The applicant should have strong computer skills and be a high functioning administrator. The applicant should also possess exceptional organizational and interpersonal skills as well as have the ability to multi-task and prioritize to ensure that all assignments are completed in an accurate and timely manner. Prior administrative experience supporting a high level executive is preferred; prior law firm experience not required.
• Handling phone calls
• Managing document flow, including creating and maintaining departmental digital and physical files
• Scheduling meetings and handling calendars, including department staff meetings
• Word processing (composing, generating and revising letters, memos and fax cover sheets)
• Creating, proofreading and editing documents in Excel, Powerpoint, and other Microsoft programs as needed
• Gathering signatures on documents
• Distributing and following-up on documents
• Updating databases and lists, including maintenance of department SharePoint and Teams sites
• Tracking in-person and virtual legal compliance trainings
• Ordering supplies and stationary
• Handling new-employee onboarding and set-up
• Managing invoice submission and workflow, including on CounselLink, as well as intercompany charges, billing numbers, etc.
• Ordering translations and handling translation service requests
• Processing expense reports
• Performing special assignments, projects and other general administrative as needed
• Maintaining discretion and confidentiality in all matters
• At least 3+ years of experience as an administrative assistant preferred
• Strong computer skills (Microsoft Office)
• Exceptional organizational and interpersonal skills
• Must be able to multi-task and prioritize to ensure that all assignments are completed in an accurate and timely manner
• Must be flexible – able to work well in an environment where needs and priorities are subject to revision
• Dependability, discretion and attention to detail
• Self-starter with a team-player attitude
• Excellent communication skills – written and oral (must have a professional and courteous demeanor)
• Build and maintain relationships with employees in other departments and cross functional groups
* Sony Pictures - CA - Culver City Area & Studios
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r0n4q8-3-229-142-91-42 in your application.