Administrative Assistant IV, Intellectual Property
This position will report to SPE's EVP global head of Intellectual Property and also support an additional VP-level IP attorney. SPE's Intellectual Property Department provides subject matter expertise across all IP issues, as well as guidance on uses of artificial intelligence. It encompasses the Script Clearance, Content Protection, Trademark, and Rights & Copyright Departments. Confidentiality, discretion, and good judgment are essential. This is an administrative position, with opportunities for learning, growth, and engagement in substantive areas.
• Answer phones, including screening and routing calls appropriately
• Organize and maintain hard copy and electronic legal files
• Schedule meetings and maintain executive calendars
• Prepare expense reports
• Ordering supplies and supporting Department-wide gatherings
• Draft correspondence and other documents
• Perform other general administrative duties as assigned
• When administrative duties permit, serving as an ''overflow'' Coordinator and/or Researcher for the Script Clearance team.
• As needed, facilitating ''special projects'' for IP attorneys, including research and tracking for ''true story'' projects and tracking requests for use of generative AI.
• 2+ years of experience with administrative support in a professional environment
• Strong computer skills
• Detail oriented and strong organizational skills
• Excellent written and oral communication
• Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to be flexible and adjust to changing priorities and needs
• Building and maintaining relationships with other departments and cross functional groups
• Experience and interest in motion picture and television production a plus
• Associate's Degree preferred
The anticipated base salary for this position is $61,300-$80,500. This role may also qualify for annual incentive and/or comprehensive benefits. The actual base salary offered will depend on a variety of factors, including without limitation, the qualifications of the individual applicant for the position, years of relevant experience, level of education attained, certifications or other professional licenses held, and if applicable, the location of the position.
USA - Culver City - Studio Lot - CA01
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d56vpz-3-239-9-151-42 in your application.