Administrative Assistant III, Global Publicity
The Motion Picture Group Global Publicity team oversees global press strategy, talent and filmmaker communications, and events and activations across multiple film projects. We are searching for an Administrative Assistant III to support a Senior Vice President. This position will play an integral role in the day-to-day operations of the Global Publicity team. The new hire will assist with administrative tasks, day to day correspondence, press and event coordination, brainstorming new ideas and working across multiple departments.
Provide full range of administrative support for SVP Publicity including handling phones, calendar, filling, drafting correspondence, meeting coordination, and travel arrangements.
• Manage overall schedule of SVP including coordinating daily calendar, arranging travel, scheduling meetings & handling heavy phones etc.
• Assist SVP in facilitating all filmmaker requests, itineraries, travel coordination, approvals
• Assist with all national publicity activities (i.e. junkets, premieres, press screenings etc.)
• Create and update all film documents and distribute as necessary (memos, calendars, reports)
• Assist SVP in reviewing and distributing press breaks to filmmakers and studio executive
• Compile and complete expense reports for SVP
• Responsible for liaising with postproduction regarding film prints & booking all press and guild screenings
• Handle requested research on all projects
• Oversee the creation of campaign PowerPoint presentations & compilation reels when requested by SVP
• Assist publicists with press travel coordination when needed
• Responsible for obtaining updated production documents such as one-line schedules, cast & crew lists and scripts
• Interface with studio executives, filmmakers, and talent representatives on a regular basis to solve problems and anticipate potential challenges
• Assist with daily administrative duties including answering heavy phones, drafting memos, expense reports, scheduling meetings/managing executive's calendar, updating binders, etc.
• 3-5 years' experience as an administrative assistant in the Entertainment industry
• Strong interpersonal, communication and organizational skills.
• Strong professional ethic; honesty, dedication, ownership and accountability.
• Strong creative skills and innovative approach to publicity.
• Must be able to multi-task and prioritize to ensure that all assignments are completed in an accurate and timely manner
• Must be flexible – an ability to work well in an environment where needs and priorities are subject to much revision
• Exceptional attention to detail, unique campaign nuances and shifts in the media marketplace.
• Strong computer skills, knowledge in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
• Knowledge of Social Media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc.).
• Solid understanding of the Sony brand and internal synergy needs. Strong inter-departmental working relationships.
• Bachelor's degree required.
*As part of our commitment to health and safety, SPE requires all US non-union applicants and employees to submit proof of vaccination against COVID-19 or to request and obtain approval of a reasonable accommodation based on disability or a sincerely held religious belief, practice or observance. To request an accommodation for purposes of participating in the hiring process, you may contact us at SPE_Accomodation_Assistance@spe.sony.com.
USA - Culver City - Studio Lot - Thalberg Bldg
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rzpb27-54-80-173-217-42 in your application.