Administrative Assistant III, Global Publicity
The Motion Picture Group Global Publicity team oversees global press strategy, talent and filmmaker communications, and events and activations across multiple film projects. We are searching for an Administrative Assistant III to support a Senior Vice President. This position will play an integral role in the day to day operations of the Global Publicity team. The new hire will assist with administrative duties, assist with promotions and publicity related tasks, oversee publicity budgets, and collaborate with managers working across multiple departments.
• Assists with daily administrative duties including answering phones, drafting memos, expense reports, scheduling meetings, updating binders, charts and overall film documents (publicity strategy memo, film bibles/contact lists, key dates memos, and approved quote sheets)
• Arranges travel, accommodations, and ground transportation for the pod lead
• Talent Travel and Schedules
• Press Travel (with coordinator)
• Oversees screenings in Los Angeles
• Books screenings-print trafficking/theaters/security/creates invites/maintains RSVPs
• Manages screening link requests
• Oversees the budget breakdown and manages all PO's for pod's films
• Submits invoices and handles payment queries
• Assists on-site at premieres, press junkets, field activations, screenings, and other global campaign events, often escorting high-profile talent and filmmakers
• Assists department in tracking, compiling, and distributing reviews (with coordinator)
• Manages breaks, obtaining approvals by publicists/VP and distributing to executives/filmmakers
• Sends talent and filmmaker appearance tune-ins
• Creates and designs filmmaker presentations
• Arranges marketing department Start of Production meetings and works with a film's unit publicist to secure production documents (i.e. cast and crew lists, DOOD's, one-line schedules) for the department
• Competitive research and other research projects on an as-needed basis
• Bachelor's degree
• 1-2 years experience as an administrative assistant in the Entertainment industry preferred by not required
• Strong interpersonal, communication and organizational skills
• Strong creative skills and innovative approach to publicity.
• Must be able to multi-task and prioritize to ensure that assignments are completed in an accurate and timely manner
• Must be flexible – an ability to work well in an environment where needs and priorities are subject to much revision
• Exceptional attention to detail, unique campaign nuances and shifts in the media marketplace.
• Strong computer skills, knowledge in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
• Knowledge of Social Media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc.).
• Solid understanding of the Sony brand and internal synergy needs. Strong inter-departmental working relationships.
*As part of our commitment to health and safety, SPE requires all US non-union applicants and employees to submit proof of vaccination against COVID-19 or to request and obtain approval of a reasonable accommodation based on disability or a sincerely held religious belief, practice or observance. To request an accommodation for purposes of participating in the hiring process, you may contact us at SPE_Accomodation_Assistance@spe.sony.com.
* Sony Pictures - CA - Culver City Area & Studios
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rvo88j-52-205-167-104-42 in your application.