Administrative Assistant, Brand Management
Culver City, CA
Administrative Assistant III, Global Publicity
Title: Administrative Assistant III, Global Publicity
• Responsible for daily assigned administrative tasks including handling phones, calendar, filing, drafting correspondence, meeting coordination, travel arrangements, handling correspondence.
• Assists Regional Managers on promotions and publicity related tasks for titles
• Assists with managing the day-to-day correspondence with regional agencies
• Books and coordinates screenings (promotional/WOM/National Partner/targeted/tastemaker)
• Submits, edits and approves content received from regional markets including event recaps, reviews, screening reports
• Assists in acting as the agency rep for the Los Angeles area alongside Western Manager, planning and executing grassroots events throughout Los Angeles area
• Collaborate with managers to brainstorm, implement, and execute college initiatives
• Work with managers to brainstorm, implement, and execute experiential events
• Assists in managing, overseeing and allocating field publicity budgets
• Assists in working publicity activities such as press screenings, promo screenings, premieres, junkets etc.
• Creates and manages talent and filmmaker schedules for junkets, tours, festivals and conventions
• Assists managers in compiling multi-department talent requests for junkets, tours, festivals and conventions
• Collaborate with managers to complete junket, tour, festivals and convention documents
• Communicates rooming and catering needs with local hotels during junkets, tours, festivals and conventions
• Organizes ground transportation for junkets
• Greets private jet arrivals and departures in LA as needed
• Works closely with other departments including Intersectional Marketing, Media, Exhibitor Partnerships, National Partnerships and Consumer Products, Home Entertainment, Sony Music, etc.
• Bachelor's degree
• 2-3 years experience as an administrative assistant in the Entertainment industry
• Strong interpersonal, communication and organizational skills
• Strong creative skills and innovative approach to publicity.
• Must be able to multi-task and prioritize to ensure that assignments are completed in an accurate and timely manner
• Must be flexible – an ability to work well in an environment where needs and priorities are subject to much revision
• Exceptional attention to detail, unique campaign nuances and shifts in the media marketplace.
• Common sense, dependability, discretion are required.
• Strong computer skills, knowledge in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and Powerpoint.
• Knowledge of Social Media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc).
• Solid understanding of the Sony brand and internal synergy needs. Strong inter-departmental working relationships.
* Sony Pictures - CA - Culver City Area & Studios
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-ro3nb1-3-215-177-171-42 in your application.
Sony Pictures' global operations encompass motion picture production, acquisition and distribution; television production, acquisition and distribution; television networks; digital content creation and distribution; operation of studio facilities; and development of new entertainment products, services and technologies.