Administrative Assistant IV, Business Affairs (MPG)
We are looking for an Administrative Assistant to provide full range of administrative support for the EVP, SVP, and Director of Business Affairs including handling phones, calendar, filing, drafting, meeting coordination, travel arrangements and expense reports. This position requires high levels of confidentiality, discretion, and mature judgement.
• Handle day-to-day telephone communication including rolling high-volume calls, redirecting calls to appropriate departments and relaying timely messages gathering signatures on documents
• Responsible for calendar management and heavy meeting planning involving frequent changes; preparation of meetings which includes conference room prep, agendas, and distribution of pertinent documents
• Managing document flow, including creating and maintaining files
• Prepare and revise and proof spreadsheets, deal memos.
• Word processing (composing, generating and revising letters, memos)
• Prioritize conflicting needs; handle matters expeditiously, proactively, and follow-through on projects to successful completion, often with deadline pressures for self and executive(s).
• Ensure executive has all necessary and pertinent information (i.e. meeting participants, background/topic, purpose of events) for any given situation (i.e. call, meeting, screening, event, etc.)
• Updating databases and lists
• Coordinate and/or assist on special assignments, research projects, and other general administrative tasks as needed
• At least 5+ year of experience supporting a senior executive(s) required, experience in legal and/or studio industry preferred
• Strong computer skills (Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint)
• Must be willing to work long hours, ability to work a flexible schedule.
• Exceptional organizational and interpersonal skills
• Must be able to multi-task and prioritize to ensure that all assignments are completed in an accurate and timely manner
• Must be able to meet deadlines
• Must be flexible – an ability to work well in an environment where needs and priorities are subject to revision
• Commonsense, dependability, discretion and attention to detail are required
• Must be a self-starter with a team-player attitude
• Demonstrates high problem-solving skills and be able to proactively troubleshoot
• Excellent communication skills – written and oral (must have a professional and courteous demeanor)
• Build and maintain relationships with other departments and cross functional groups
* Sony Pictures - CA - Culver City Area & Studios
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gqmv6m-54-158-251-104-42 in your application.