Culver City, CA
Launch, establish and grow TVOD business across the full slate of SME's New Release and Catalog video content globally. Lead strategic relationships with both global partners and key domestic and international partners to execute impactful campaigns.
What you'll do:
• Developing innovative New Release title planning that will maximize revenue across global TVOD partners.
• Curating themed Catalog programs leveraging drafting opportunities, pricing strategies, bundling, account exclusives, etc.
• Aligning with SME internal teams including Marketing, Client Services, Finance and Operations, and Sales Planning to create a centralized release strategy and workflow.
• Pitching SVOD catalog packages to leading streaming partners across the globe, as well as developing and growing SME's emerging AVOD business
• Collaborating with IT and Sales Reporting groups to build a central resource for global sales reporting and analysis for video product
• Working with Sales Planning to develop P&L/sales goals for each New Release campaign and Catalog promotion.
• Identifying business improvements that positively affect TVOD category (ex. bundling, territory expansions, pricing tier updates, product enhancements.
Who you are:
• Someone with a thorough understanding of the global TVOD, SVOD, AVOD landscape.
• Prior Partner Management experience (with Apple, Google, Microsoft, Amazon, etc.)
• With highly developed sense of process and an entrepreneurial approach.
• Has 10-15 years of media industry experience with 10 years in a senior position managing TVOD business.
• Passionate and knowledgeable across music and film.
What we give you:
• An opportunity to fuel the creative journey on a global stage
• A modern, diverse and innovative work environment, with offices that include collaboration areas, cafeterias, event spaces, and more
• An investment in your learning & development
• A comprehensive and attractive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life & disability coverage, and 401K + employer matching
• Voluntary benefits (like company-paid identity theft protection and resources for pets), mental health and meditation resources, industry-leading fertility coverage, fully-paid leave for childbirth or bonding, fully-paid leave for caregivers, programs for loved ones with developmental disabilities and neurodiversity, subsidized back-up child and elder care, and reimbursement for adoption, surrogacy, tuition and student loans
• Winter recess (Christmas through New Year's)