Vice President, Distribution & Content Acquisition
Culver City, CA
Manager, Film Client Services (Digital Distribution & Operations)
As a Film Client Services Manager you will support the Film and TV and Digital Operations Sony Music teams in the day-to-day management of concert film assets & the digital distribution processes. This position is the perfect cross-section of technical film & media distribution and operations management, all while working in the music space.
What you'll do:
• Responsible for digitally sharing key sales assets to potential buyers around the world (trailers, sizzle reels, screener links etc) on behalf of Sales Team
• Liaise with Film Sales and Business & Legal Affairs to identify upcoming deals and understand their product and service offerings
• Project Manage new release films working with Labels, BLA, Copyright and Sales teams managing that all deliverables are in house on time and delivered to all retailers by their pre-defined deadlines
• Primary lead for concert film partner integration process, liaising with Digital Operations, Supply Chain Operations and Global Media Production for all partner onboarding, testing and content backfills
• Write documentation on film set up processes for Rep-Owners/Labels taking into consideration variations across partners. Communicate with labels partner deliverables including creating FAQs, Quick sheets and setup guides.
• Act as primary point of contact for Label questions on film set up and partner requirements
Who you are:
• The ideal candidate will be able to work and communicate effectively with multiple stakeholders. Demonstrate flexibility and the ability to prioritize various tasks in an ever changing environment will also be key.
• Prior experience within the Film Industry/Digital Films heavily preferred
• Subject matter expert on the technology behind the transfer of files - extra bonus if you have negotiated with platforms on a global scale
• Knowledgeable about the distribution and ingestion of a high volume of films
What we give you:
• An opportunity to fuel the creative journey on a global stage
• A modern, diverse and innovative work environment, with offices that include collaboration areas, cafeterias, event spaces, and more
• An investment in your learning & development
• A comprehensive and attractive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life & disability coverage, and 401K + employer matching
• Voluntary benefits (like company-paid identity theft protection and resources for pets), mental health and meditation resources, industry-leading fertility coverage, fully-paid leave for childbirth or bonding, fully-paid leave for caregivers, programs for loved ones with developmental disabilities and neurodiversity, subsidized back-up child and elder care, and reimbursement for adoption, surrogacy, tuition and student loans
• Winter recess (Christmas through New Year's)