About Sony Music Entertainment
At Sony Music Entertainment, we fuel the creative journey. We've played a pioneering role in music history, from the first-ever music label to the invention of the flat disc record. We've nurtured some of music's most iconic artists and produced some of the most influential recordings of all time.
Today, we work in more than 70 countries, supporting a diverse roster of international superstars, developing and independent artists, and visionary creators. From our position at the intersection of music, entertainment, and technology, we bring imagination and expertise to the newest products and platforms, embrace new business models, employ breakthrough tools, and provide powerful insights that help our artists push creative boundaries and reach new audiences. In everything we do, we're committed to artistic integrity, transparency, and entrepreneurship.
Sony Music Entertainment is a member of the Sony family of global companies.
Ultra is looking for an enthusiastic, bright, and organized Creative Coordinator with a passion for electronic music to support the Ultra Creative team in New York. As the Creative Coordinator, you would play a key role for the Creative Department as well as liaise with all the different departments of the label. You're a highly organized individual, with strong social skills and ability to work in a forward-thinking fast paced team of like-minded individuals. You will assist with scheduling meetings, travel, phone calls, expense reports and other administrative duties. You will also facilitate the department's design administration needs by coordinating photo, video and general content shoots, preparing documents necessary for licensing images, videos and photo shoots including artwork agreements, processing invoices, preparing reports, archiving photo shoots and handling a variety of design administration duties. You are proficient in Adobe Creative Suite for required design work such as artwork design, image resizing, image retouching and video editing. Ability to do animation work is a bonus. This is a great opportunity for you to be a crucial member of the Creative Department of one of the leading Electronic Music labels in the world.
What you'll do:
• Assisting and supporting the Creative Department with scheduling meetings and travel, screening calls, managing departmental calendars, and handling expense reports, timesheets and special projects upon request.
• Working with product managers and finance team to prepare budgets and process invoices, advances, and vendor setups, creating POs, managing tax documents.
• Working with the Creative Department and liaising with other departments to prepare documents necessary for photo and video shoots, including artwork agreements.
• Organizing, archiving, keeping record of deliverables (photos, artwork, videos, etc), legal documents (agreements, release forms, etc) and invoices / billing documents.
• Working with artists directly on creating content both remote and on set.
• Assisting in implementing policies regarding artwork rights and usage, music video compliance and specs.
• Assisting and trouble-shooting various departmental needs.
• Designing artwork, banners, invites, video editing and any additional material that may go into a release (i.e. Artwork, Spotify Canvas, Apple Motion, etc)
Who you are:
• At least 1 year of experience in a fast paced environment.
• Entertainment industry or creative experience preferred.
• Bachelor's degree, preferred.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office.
• Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite.
• Highly organized and able to communicate effectively.
• A team player and can take initiative and see-through projects independently.
• Interest in Creative Management and Creative Direction.
• Passionate about electronic music and culture.
What we give you:
• You join an inclusive, collaborative and global community where you have the opportunity to fuel the creative journey
• A modern office environment designed to foster productivity, creativity, and teamwork
• Our Hybrid with Flexibility approach combines the flexibility of remote working with the benefits of in-person collaboration whenever we need to come together to do our best work. Managers will partner with their teams and employees to establish work arrangements that meet the business, team, and individual needs.
• An attractive and comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life & disability coverage, and 401K + employer matching
• Voluntary benefits like company-paid identity theft protection and resources for pets, mental health and meditation resources, industry-leading fertility coverage, fully paid leave for childbirth or bonding, fully paid leave for caregivers, programs for loved ones with developmental disabilities and neurodiversity, subsidized back-up child and elder care, and reimbursement for adoption, surrogacy, tuition and student loans
• We invest in your professional growth & development
• Time off for a winter recess
The anticipated annual base salary does not include any other compensation components or other benefits that an individual may be eligible for. The actual base salary offered depends on a variety of factors, which may include as applicable, the qualifications of the individual applicant for the position, years of relevant experience, specific and unique skills, level of education attained, certifications or other professional licenses held, and the location in which the applicant lives and/or from which they will be performing the job.
New York Pay Range
$45,000 - $50,000 USD
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r15m2m-100-26-196-222-42 in your application.