As a Coordinator, Sales, you will play a key role in the Sales team by supporting the tasks needed to deliver music for our artists. Your role will include general administrative support, compiling, generating, and distributing daily, weekly and monthly sales figures and reports. This is a great opportunity to join a label sales team.
What you'll do:
• Assist in obtaining and distributing artist and product assets for sales and marketing purposes.
• Communicate and provide updated/relevant publicity photos and cover art for upcoming releases, artist pages, on-line banners, etc. to retail business partners.
• Assist in coordination and submission of release information (including artist, title, upc, pricing, etc) to ensure timely setup of product pages at Amazon.com.
• Maintain detail on advertising and budget commitments, and generate retail marketing planners for internal use by sales and marketing teams.
• Research, make record of, and distribute as necessary significant features and placements of artist and product marketing initiatives for senior label management, label marketing teams, and artist management.
• Set-up and participate on retail sales/marketing conference calls while taking notes to distribute to participants.
• Maintain business partner and account contact records, and coordinate mailings and facilitate gratis use requests.
Who you are:
• You will have at least 1 year experience with working knowledge in physical and digital music industry with prior experience in music and sales/distribution strongly preferred.
• You will have a Bachelor's degree.
• An exceptional communicator with extraordinary time management skills.
• A proactive, flexible, self-starter who has strong problem solving, analytic, and interpersonal skills while being able to work independently.
• You will have the ability to manage time and priorities set and achieve goals and juggle multiple projects/deadlines simultaneously.
• An extremely organized professional and be able to create and maintain very strong business relationships.
• Must have a passionate commitment to music and artists and be available to attend evening showcases as required.
What we give you:
• You join an inclusive, collaborative and global community where you have the opportunity to fuel the creative journey
• A modern office environment designed to foster productivity, creativity, and teamwork
• An attractive and comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life & disability coverage, and 401K + employer matching
• Voluntary benefits like company-paid identity theft protection and resources for pets, mental health and meditation resources, industry-leading fertility coverage, fully paid leave for childbirth or bonding, fully paid leave for caregivers, programs for loved ones with developmental disabilities and neurodiversity, subsidized back-up child and elder care, and reimbursement for adoption, surrogacy, tuition and student loans
• We invest in your professional growth & development
Time off for a winter recess
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rek615-3-235-175-15-42 in your application.