As a Coordinator, Digital Marketing, you will play a key role in supporting the team to help our artists deliver music to their fans. Your role provides administrative and project support to the Digital team and helps with the day-to-day management of assigned artist projects. The position requires interaction with members of senior management and other high-level internal and external contacts.
What you'll do:
• Provide overall administrative support to Digital team members
• Lead Video Administration support, including VEVO & YouTube
• Provide support to assigned Artist social media accounts, websites / promo landing pages
• Manage creative job requests with internal and external teams
• Actively contribute to creative digital marketing strategy sessions across artist roster
Who you are:
• A self-starter with least one year of experience implementing digital plans or providing administrative support in a music, lifestyle, entertainment, or creative industry
• A curious team member with demonstrated experience and understanding of the current digital landscape and social platforms
• A detail-oriented individual with strong organizational and communication skills
• An initiator with a drive for accuracy, time management, and task prioritization
• A trustworthy professional demonstrating a strong commitment to maintaining confidentiality and exercising discretion in handling sensitive artist information
• A digital marketer with an insatiable curiosity to explore, learn, and master the digital marketing landscape within the music industry
What we give you:
• You join an inclusive, collaborative and global community where you have the opportunity to fuel the creative journey
• A modern office environment designed to foster productivity, creativity, and teamwork
• Our Hybrid with Flexibility approach combines the flexibility of remote working with the benefits of in-person collaboration whenever we need to come together to do our best work. Managers will partner with their teams and employees to establish work arrangements that meet the business, team, and individual needs.
• An attractive and comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life & disability coverage, and 401K + employer matching
• Voluntary benefits like company-paid identity theft protection and resources for pets, mental health and meditation resources, industry-leading fertility coverage, fully paid leave for childbirth or bonding, fully paid leave for caregivers, programs for loved ones with developmental disabilities and neurodiversity, subsidized back-up child and elder care, and reimbursement for adoption, surrogacy, tuition and student loans
• We invest in your professional growth & development
• Time off for a winter recess
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rv2w3j-3-214-184-223-42 in your application.