Executive Search Coordinator
New York, NY
Contract Coordinator, Candidate Experience
As the Coordinator, Candidate Experience at Sony Music Entertainment, you will ensure that early career candidates have a fantastic experience throughout the recruiting and interview journey. You will be apart of a Talent Acquisition, Early Career team that steers early career initiatives across the organization. You will serve as a brand ambassador for our Internship program, rotational programs, and other early career initiatives.
This is a temporary one-year assignment starting in April, 2021.
What you'll do:
• Assists the Early Career TA team day to day, onboarding and off-boarding of intern program, recruitment event planning; and support of the DEI partnerships. Includes ad hoc and special projects as needed.
• Intern recruitment and outreach (i.e. video interviewing set-up and virtual career fairs)
• Owns upkeep of prospect pools within Greenhouse CRM; builds awareness of incoming talent for the team
• Handles all scheduling and logistics for all early career activities. Includes travel as needed.
• Owns Talent Community prospecting posting and requisition; ensuring prospect talent are engaged, tagged, and flagged for our recruitment team.
• Supports TA experienced hire Recruiters as necessary
• Conducts campus research and outreach for all early career programs (i.e. Rotational Trainees, Interns,etc)
• Assists with Power Point Presentations and candidate experience communication templates
Who you are:
• • Up to 1 year of TA or HR experience either in a full-time role or relevant internship experience
• Eager to learn about Talent Acquisition in a creative environment and take on administrative, yet critical activities
• You enjoy connecting with students and generating excitement about early career opportunities
• You bring compassion and care for individuals
• Possess a desire to innovate and improve your environment
• You value and operate with the following:
• Integrity- Responsible, accountable, and take pride in your work
• Insight – Share perspective, ideas, and ambition
• Imagination- You are curious. Learn from your team members and share your wisdom.
This role is currently virtual and will be based long term in our NYC headquarters
Reports to the Sr. Director of TA
What we give you:
• You join an inclusive, collaborative and global community
• A modern office environment designed to foster productivity, creativity, and teamwork
• We invest in your professional growth & development
Time off for a winter recess