College Marketing Representative
As Business Intelligence Analyst, Digital - Latin Regional Office, you will play a key role in helping champion knowledge-based decision making advocating for Latin music globally. Your role will be directly responsible for transforming data and trends into strategic recommendations and actionable insights in order to help our artists connect better with their audiences across the globe.
You will provide planning and analytical support to such critical stakeholders as artists, artist management and internal business units, especially marketing, as well as external accounts, brands and partners in order to ensure achievement of organizational objectives.
This is a unique opportunity to influence how music reaches listeners around the world.
What you'll do:
• Support developing outcome-oriented consumer and data-driven strategies for artists, projects & partners.
• Drive understanding of marketing and promotional campaigns' performance and the impact of marketing investment including digital and social to drive ROI.
• Analyze and report on social chatter, sentiment, reach, engagement and audience growth as related to artists and their content, enforce use of essential social metrics / KPIs.
• Go beyond the data to identify and clearly communicate issues and opportunities as well as develop actionable recommendations that ensure achievement of business objectives.
• Provide guidance throughout the artist career cycle from talent identification and market potential (A&R), to audience growth (marketing), to monetization (sales and business development).
• Utilize internal data systems, analytics tools of Sony Music's digital partners and social media analytics platforms to synthesize data into custom insights.
• Understand data sources and systems to ensure data integrity and report accuracy.
Who you are:
• Must have a minimum of 1 year business intelligence, insights and analytics experience with a focus on marketing performance.
• Must have analytical methodologies, social listening/social media analytics and performance/KPI reporting (data mining and visualization is required)
• Must have consumer insight/analysis and market research work experience. (predictive/analytical modeling is preferred)
• Advanced Excel skills is required. (Pivot tables, VLookups etc.)
• Extensive experience in PowerPoint. (Keynote is a plus)
• Strong knowledge of SQL, Alteryx R, and Python. (Tableau preferred)
• Must be Fluent in English and Spanish.
• Excellent communicator and enthusiastic collaborator who works well with team members, external partners, and senior management.
What we give you:
• An opportunity to fuel the creative journey on a global stage
• A modern, diverse and innovative work environment, with offices that include collaboration areas, cafeterias, event spaces, and more
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gw94vp-3-80-3-192-42 in your application.