The Administrative Assistant is responsible for supporting the Head of Marketing and will be responsible for liaising between the label and our artists and managers across Columbia's roster. The Assistant will also help to ensure the efficient day-to-day operation of the department by successfully accomplishing the following responsibilities:
What you'll do:
• Act as a liaison between Head of Marketing, Product managers and a wide array of internal and external contacts including senior management, industry contacts, artists, artist managers, internal departments, etc.
• Schedule meetings, conference calls, answer phones and provide administrative support for Head of Marketing and Product managers and back-up support for other members of the department as needed.
• Assist with the creation and maintenance of marketing plans for artists.
• Help compile weekly status reports and sales information on behalf of assigned artists, including sales data, streaming and digital stats on a regular basis.
• Create print, television, radio, online and outdoor advertising, album package layouts, point of sale materials, CD/DVD copies with Creative Department, and promotional items.
• Assist with the management of project budgets, promotional trips, travel, work orders and more for assigned artists.
Who you are:
• Someone with strong computer skills including MS Office (Word, Excel & Outlook), Photoshop and an intimate knowledge of the social networks and DSPs. Will need to learn a variety of other computer systems including Mediabase, BDS, and RPS.
• Successful candidate will possess a positive attitude, an eagerness to learn and a demonstrated ability to thrive in a fast-paced work environment while juggling multiple tasks and priorities.
• A proactive, flexible, self-starter who has strong problem solving, social, and interpersonal skills.
• A strong communicator who is able to manage time and priorities, set and achieve goals and juggle multiple projects/deadlines simultaneously and balance workload between Product Managers and overall team.
What we give you:
• You join an inclusive, collaborative and global community where you have the opportunity to fuel the creative journey
• A modern office environment designed to foster productivity, creativity, and teamwork
• Our Hybrid with Flexibility approach combines the flexibility of remote working with the benefits of in-person collaboration whenever we need to come together to do our best work. Managers will partner with their teams and employees to establish work arrangements that meet the business, team, and individual needs.
• An attractive and comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life & disability coverage, and 401K + employer matching
• Voluntary benefits like company-paid identity theft protection and resources for pets, mental health and meditation resources, industry-leading fertility coverage, fully paid leave for childbirth or bonding, fully paid leave for caregivers, programs for loved ones with developmental disabilities and neurodiversity, subsidized back-up child and elder care, and reimbursement for adoption, surrogacy, tuition and student loans
• We invest in your professional growth & development
• Time off for a winter recess
• The anticipated annual base salary for this position is $40k. This does not include any other compensation components or other benefits that an individual may be eligible for. The actual base salary offered depends on a variety of factors, which may include as applicable, the qualifications of the individual applicant for the position, years of relevant experience, specific and unique skills, level of education attained, certifications or other professional licenses held, and the location in which the applicant lives and/or from which they will be performing the job
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gm3vn2-35-172-224-102-42 in your application.