Software Development Engineer in Test
Sony Interactive Entertainment
Aliso Viejo, CA
Sony Interactive Entertainment
This position has the flexibility to be fully remote or located within any PlayStation office nationwide.
Sr. Technical Sourcer (Contract)
Are you looking for a new challenge and have a passion for headhunting niche and highly specialized roles? Sony's Future Technology Group (FTG) Division is seeking a Sr. Technical Sourcer to join their team! This role will focus on identifying, pursuing, and attracting world-class talent. We are looking for someone to take a market-search approach and build high-caliber engineering pipelines for positions across multiple regions within the FTG organization.
• Identify and engage passive talent; build an excellent applicant experience.
• Generate and manage a pipeline of high-quality, tech and games industry-specialist talent.
• Screen resumes and interviews applicants to understand technical and cultural fit.
• Update and monitor the applicant tracking system to ensure applicant progression is being tracked accordingly.
• Regularly analyze pipeline and performance data to share with internal partners.
• Attend and participate in candidate reviews and team meetings as it relates to candidate hiring.
• Maintain sourcing documentation and records.
• Help to define, design, and implement a sourcing practice for the organization globally.
• Partner closely with recruiters and hiring managers to develop detailed profiles of the target talent pool with data-driven advice on the range of logical possibilities.
• Minimum of 5 years recruiting and/or sourcing experience
• Demonstrate a history of using creative sourcing approaches, including leveraging strategies.
• Able to work with confidential information and consistently exercise good judgment in dealing with a variety of situations.
• Experience using an Applicant Tracking System, experience with Greenhouse a plus.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent preferred.
Critical Success Factors In This Role:
• Tact & High Judgment – possess the EQ necessary to know when to apply the right pressure and persuasion on prospects/candidates and hiring managers, and when to take a lighter approach
• Self-assured – a professional who is not easily thrown, is able to think on their feet, exhibit maturity, and execute highly confidential searches with senior leadership
• Outgoing and Personable – a desire and aptitude to interact with a variety of individuals, both within and outside the organization, to build and expand a network of valued contacts
• Resilience and Resourcefulness – the drive and perseverance vital to achieve results and maintain a high bar for talent
• Ambiguity Tolerance – a level of comfort and confidence to begin search execution with limited data, and build the foundation of information through research and intellectual curiosity, creatively using SMEs and knowledge partners to ensure successful strategy and execution
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gkeve8-3-230-144-31-42 in your application.
Recognized as a global leader in interactive and digital entertainment, Sony Interactive Entertainment (SIE) is responsible for the PlayStation® brand and family of products and services.