Senior Technical Sourcer (Contract)- Remote
Technical Sourcer (Contract)
San Diego, CA (Remote)
Sony's Future Technology Group Division is seeking a Technical Sourcer to join their team! This role will focus on identifying, pursuing, and attracting world-class talent. We are looking for someone to take a market-search approach to build high caliber pipelines for positions across the organization with a focus on engineering roles.
• Identify and engage passive candidates; create an excellent candidate experience.
• Generate and manage a pipeline of high-quality, games industry-specialist candidates.
• Screen resumes and interview candidates to determine technical and cultural fit.
• Maximize use of available tools and resources to build and grow the candidate pipeline.
• Update and monitor applicant tracking system to ensure candidate progression is being tracked properly.
• Regularly analyze pipeline and performance data to share with internal stakeholders.
• Building engaged and managed pipelines with ready-now and ready-later top talent
• Attend and participate in candidate reviews and team meetings as it relates to candidate hiring.
• Maintain sourcing documentation and records.
• Helping to define, design and implement a sourcing practice for the organization globally
• Working with recruiters and hiring managers to develop detailed profiles of target candidates with data-driven advice on the range of logical possibilities
• Minimum of 5 years recruiting and/or sourcing experience
• Demonstrate history of using creative sourcing approaches, including leveraging strategies.
• Able to work with confidential information and consistently exercise good judgment in dealing with a variety of situations.
• Experience using an Applicant Tracking System, experience with Greenhouse a plus.
• Proficiency in MS Office: Excel, Word, Power Point and Outlook.
• Strong oral and written communication skills.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent preferred.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r0m3q1-54-227-97-219-42 in your application.