Supervising Sound Designer
Sony Interactive Entertainment
Los Angeles, CA
Dialogue Coordinator (Contract)
This is a 12-month contracted position through our staffing partner Yoh Services with a high likelihood of extension.
A passionate, creative and driven sound person that enjoys working in Dialogue that has the desire to develop high-quality dialogue for film, television and video games! You have the passion to deliver outstanding dialogue for major AAA projects alongside our development partners at studios like Sony Santa Monica, Sucker Punch Productions, Insomniac Games, Naughty Dog, Guerrilla Games and many more…
As it turns out:
We are looking for a Dialogue Coordinator to join Sony Interactive Entertainment to help us create and manage high quality dialogue content for 1st party product development projects.
• Work with the Dialogue Supervisor to support the needs of the project
• Prepare materials and help track recording sessions
• Manage dialogue assets for post-production, outsourcing and localization
• Implement dialogue assets into the game engine and dialogue databases
• Update and fix bugs/issues using tracking software such as JIRA or DevTrack
• Edit & mastering of both cinematics and in-game dialogue assets
• Knowledge of audio production, editing and mastering is required; this includes a solid understanding in Recording, Editing and Mastering
• Knowledge of professional audio editing tools like (but not limited to) Pro Tools, Adobe Audition, Reaper, Waves Plugins, iZotope RX, etc.
• A strong problem-solver and great teammate with proven organization skills.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, both verbal and written
• Experience with Microsoft Excel and database entry
• Relevant accredited education in the field of audio sound design television broadcasting game design
• Knowledge or familiarity with commercially available sound middleware and/or internal/proprietary game development tools such as Wwise, Maya, Unreal Engine, etc.
• Knowledge of Pro Tools templates and session set up for recording and mixing in various formats
• Experience recording and editing dialogue for video games commercials animation audio books podcasts
• Client-facing experience with actors, producers, or directors
• Has worked or shipped 1 AAA title or multiple indie titles
Recognized as a global leader in interactive and digital entertainment, Sony Interactive Entertainment (SIE) is responsible for the PlayStation® brand and family of products and services.