Outsource Asset Artist
Foster City, CA
UX/UI Designer (Temporary) - Sledgehammer Games
As a UX/UI Designer you will be working on overall user experience of the game in all aspects and phases of production. You will be providing UX, UI and Interaction design and documentation for various aspects of the game, UI Design system, and be a part of implementation. We value a culture of collaboration and are seeking an imaginative, skillful, and versatile UI designer to join our team in the San Francisco Bay area. If you share a passion for developing groundbreaking gameplay with a proven team, then this may be the position you've been waiting for!
Priorities can often change in a fast-paced environment like ours, so this role includes, but is not limited to, the following responsibilities:
• Works on the UI design (Flows, Menus and HUDs) to meet design goals
• Creates Prototypes and documentation
• Works closely with UX Lead and Systems Designers to create an exceptional overall user experience throughout the game
• Works closely with UI artists and UI engineers to deliver the best possible consistent user experience while staying within the engine's technical requirements
• Takes active role in implementation and feature delivery
• Thorough understanding of the UX Field
• One plus years of practical work experience
• Has basic knowledge of LUA or any other scripting language
• Has basic skills in 2D animation
• Team player
• Has strong verbal and written communication skills
• Takes and understands direction and feedback well
• Meets deadlines
• Experience in Game Design
• Proficiency in Visual Design
• Proficiency in Photoshop and Illustrator
• Strong problem-solving, analytical and troubleshooting skills
Sledgehammer Games is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Activision Blizzard, Inc. is one of the world's largest and most successful interactive entertainment companies and is at the intersection of media, technology and entertainment.