As a Senior Associate Integration Engineer, you will support code and asset integrations across multiple development branches. You will collaborate with internal/external Activision studios to understand their changes and reliably integrate the technology across multiple projects. This is a key role across the Activision development ecosystem to keep development on track.
Priorities can often change in a fast-paced environment like ours, so this role includes, but is not limited to, the following responsibilities:
• Develop, modify, debug and deploy build tools software in C#/Python/C/C++
• Improve and optimize existing build/asset pipeline, workflow, and Continuous Integration systems
• Connect with production, QA and leadership teams on build status and known issues
• Document software and features for internal and external engineering teams
• Bachelor's degree in a Computer Science, Engineering, or related field
• Proficiency in C++, C#, Python, and Batch Files
• 2+ years programming experience
• Knowledge of CI solutions, e.g.: Jenkins, Hudson, Bamboo
• Knowledge of Version Control systems & branching, e.g.: Perforce, Git, Mercurial, etc.
• Some experience with systems integration, verification and validation.
• Ability to quickly understand and work with internally and externally developed code.
• Ability to work alone and self-start.
• Strong problem solving/troubleshooting skills
• Highly organized and diligent
• Ability to collaborate, coordinate, communicate and support internal and external team members
• Creative, articulate, motivated, focused, hard-working, and results-oriented.
• Familiarity with PS4, Xbox One and/or PC tools and release processes
• Previous game technology experience; engine programming, pipeline architecture, tools, etc.
• Experience with task tracking software (DevTrack, Hansoft, Jira, etc...)
• Experience with Puppet, Docker
• Experience with Powershell
• Experience with Linux, CentOS & Ubuntu
• Distributed build system experience, e.g.: Incredibuild, SN-DBS
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gxyeyq-35-172-111-71-42 in your application.