Associate Live Operations Content Director
Foster City, CA
Product Manager - Sledgehammer Games
The Product Manager is focused on post-launch campaign management and live services and will help deliver engaging player experiences all year long. The successful candidate will be able to work well cross functionally with product, studio, analytics, production, and marketing teams to drive world class campaign execution both in and out of game. They will play an integral role in driving the day-to-day performance of the title. They need to be a self-starter, comfortable working in a dynamic environment while taking on multiple projects and adapting to the changing needs of our games, players, and business opportunities as they arise.
• Manage Day-To-Day Live Services – develop compelling in-game engagement programs, events and promotions based on a deep understanding of game metrics & performance to deliver KPIs.
• Strategic Planning – work with analytics team to track KPIs and define/conduct hypothesis-driven analyses that inform our product roadmap and promotional activities; manage A/B testing in partnership with studio and analytics; support senior management with analyses that guides regular strategic planning efforts and decision making
• Day-to-Day Studio Partner – build strong partnerships with the development studios as the go-to publishing org. contact for daily product and business needs. The right candidate will have the potential to work closely on all live service deliverables across multiple studios.
• Market Intelligence & Post Mortems – lead industry intelligence efforts and ensure best practices in driving engagement.
• Performance Management – support senior management by tracking and reporting key performance indicators that drive life cycle performance.
• World Class Campaign Management – support global marketing plans for all post-launch content, partnering on go-to market plans and working effectively with cross functional teams to execute plans and deliver on key business objectives.
• Player Advocate – embody the ''player'' view internally, driving a fan first viewpoint in post-launch product and engagement planning.
• 4+ years of product management experience, preferably from top companies in gaming (console, PC, or mobile); entertainment; technology; or consumer products
• Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, Economics, or similar; MBA preferred (or equivalent work experience)
• Experience in strategic campaign planning and execution, specifically post launch/live services experience in gaming preferred (console, PC, or mobile)
• Strong quantitative analysis skills and a history of supporting data informed decisions
• Experience defining in-game engagement programs, providing creative input and executing player communications that drive performance
• Successful track record working closely with development studios to deliver AAA products and experiences to players, knowledge of live services feature design and how it impacts product strategy and player engagement preferred
• Strong verbal and communication skills with the ability to solve problems and drive results with cross-functional teams
• Strong passion for gaming and the industry
• Excellent time management skills with the ability to multi-task with demonstrated performance of managing multiple products/projects at once
Activision Blizzard, Inc. is one of the world's largest and most successful interactive entertainment companies and is at the intersection of media, technology and entertainment.