We are seeking a Dev Support Engineer to collaborate with our production teams!
You will identify areas where improvements can be made and promote changes to make development more efficient. You will be on the front lines of ensuring our studio is operating and functioning at its peak capacity!
Qualified candidates need to be agile and self-starters. This is a phenomenal opportunity to join an award-winning video game developer, and work with some of the best gaming talents in the world.
This role includes, but is not limited to, the following responsibilities:
• Assist developers with issues they encounter while performing their work
• Diagnose issues users run into, identify the underlying issues for developers and provide solutions
• Raise issues up to the appropriate engineering team if out of scope
• Monitor our continuous integration and seek breakages
• Suggest ways and implement solutions to improve our efficiency, such as updating error messages for better clarify
• Build and maintain documentations on tools and processes
• Develop tools to automate repetitive tasks & tackle frequent issues
• Strong interpersonal skills, collaborative attitude
• Ability to learn on the job and adapt to new challenges quickly
• Experience writing and debugging software in C/C++, Python, and C#
• Experience with source control software (Perforce, Git, etc.)
• Experience with task tracking software (JIRA, Hansoft, etc.)
• Hard-working individual with ability to work independently with little supervision
• Growth oriented and desire to keep improving
• Passion for games
• Experience working with game development teams, have a deep understanding of all aspects of the content creation pipeline
• Project management skills
• Technical Art, Technical Design, or Computer Science background
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d8qnkq-3-234-244-105-42 in your application.