Foster City, CA
Associate UI Engineer (Temporary) - Sledgehammer Games
Sledgehammer games is currently seeking an Associate UI Engineer. This person will provide expertise to develop UI and work on our new FPS. If you have a strong technical background and love UI, we are looking for you.
Priorities can often change in a fast-paced environment like ours, so this role includes, but is not limited to, the following responsibilities:
• Development, Design and maintenance of UI systems and features
• Working with QA to maintain bug free code
• Speaking with and helping design to fully realize their vision
• Being part of a highly motivated team and shaping the future of FPS UI
• B.S. in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or equivalent experience
• A passion and experience with First Person Shooters
• An understanding of basic UI principles
• Strong communication skills
• Strong C/C++ software engineering skills
• Experience with scripting language. (Lua a plus)
Sledgehammer Games is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Activision Blizzard, Inc. is one of the world's largest and most successful interactive entertainment companies and is at the intersection of media, technology and entertainment.