Associate Live - Services Designer
Foster City, CA
Associate Producer (Temporary) - Sledgehammer Games
As an Associate Producer, you will play a crucial role in facilitating the development of our games. You will collaborate with teams across departments to meet deadlines, manage resources to stay within production limitations, and develop innovative processes when roadblocks are hit.
Priorities can often change in a fast-paced environment like ours, so this role includes, but is not limited to, the following responsibilities:
• Managing the execution of the game development process to produce high quality content.
• Working with development team(s) to define and meet project deadlines.
• Accountable for creating and maintaining project plans and schedules.
• Managing project resources and needs to meet production schedules and budgets.
• Recommending and implementing new processes where efficiencies are needed to improve on-time or on-budget delivery.
• Ensuring all necessary project documentation is complete and up-to-date.
• Establishing and maintaining a productive and communicative working environment.
• Identifying and resolving conflicts between schedule, budget, and design goals.
• At least 1 year of experience in the entertainment software industry in a leadership, production, or coordination role.
• Producer experience of the entire life-cycle of video-game software development (concept to ship) of at least one published title on Xbox One, PS4, PC and/or Mobile platforms.
• Ability to diagnose reasons for inefficiency and suggest solutions for removing such inefficiencies.
• Ability to foresee and communicate risks and obstacles to all stakeholders.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Experience managing either internal or external development teams.
• Proven ability to work under rapid development cycles.
• Bachelors' degree related to the technical field or relevant work experience.
• Demonstrated experience with project management software, including project life-cycle models, risk assessment, and team management/motivation.
• Experience with development planning tools (i.e. Scrum, Jira, Confluence, etc.)
• Project Management training and certification.
Activision Blizzard, Inc. is one of the world's largest and most successful interactive entertainment companies and is at the intersection of media, technology and entertainment.