Game Production Coordinator
Foster City, CA
As an A ssociate Live-Services D esigner , you'll plan, design and implement Live-Services content and progre ssion systems . Your focus will be creating strong player engagement week after week, offering meaningful exciting rewards , unique modes and activities and a refreshing metagame . You'll work and train with our excellent Live-Services team to achieve a best-in-class quality experience that r esponds to our players and rewards them for their time.
In addition to on-the-job training your responsibilities include:
• Implement player progression and itemization
• Documenting Live-Services features and updating documentation as it evolves
• Balance earn rates, rewards , challenges and missions
• Track player progress and perception using data from analytics and community reports
• Brainstorm content and communicate those ideas to all departments
• Collaborate and provide feedback to other departments
• Deep understanding of our game, our audience and competing products
• Strongly advocate for the best possible player experience
• 1+ years of experience designing games
• 1+ years
of Live-Services experience
• Deep understanding of current FPS games and current Live-Services multiplayer games
• Proven mastery
of game documentation, creativ e brainstorming and working effectively with a creative team
• Programming/Scripting experience – C++, C#, Lua
or other languages
• Previous experience working on an online multiplayer title
Sledgehammer Games is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law and will not be discriminated against
on the basis of disability.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g3v9mn-3-238-130-97-42 in your application.
Activision Blizzard, Inc. is one of the world's largest and most successful interactive entertainment companies and is at the intersection of media, technology and entertainment.