Sr. Technical Artist
Foster City, CA
Job Title:Associate Integration Engineer - Sledgehammer Games
As an Associate Integration Engineer, you will support code and asset integrations across multiple development branches. You will collaborate with internal/external Activision studios to understand their changes and successfully integrate the technology across multiple projects. This is a key role across the Activision development ecosystem to keep development on track.
Priorities can often change in a fast-paced environment like ours, so this role includes, but is not limited to, the following responsibilities:
• Develop, modify, debug and deploy build tools software in C#/Python/C/C++
• Improve and optimize existing build/asset pipeline, workflow, and Continuous Integration systems
• Communicate with production, QA and leadership teams on build status and known issues
• Document software and features for internal and external engineering teams
• Bachelor's degree in a Computer Science, Engineering, or related field
• Proficiency in C++, C#, Python, and Batch Files
• 1+ years programming experience
• Knowledge of CI solutions, e.g.: Jenkins, Hudson, Bamboo
• Knowledge of Version Control systems & branching, e.g.: Perforce, Git, Mercurial, etc.
• Some experience with systems integration, verification and validation
• Ability to quickly understand and work with internally and externally developed code
• Ability to work alone and self-start
• Strong problem solving/troubleshooting skills
• Highly organized and detail-oriented
• Ability to collaborate, coordinate, communicate and support internal and external team members
• Creative, articulate, motivated, focused, passionate, and results-oriented
• Familiarity with PS4, Xbox One and/or PC tools and release processes
• Previous game technology experience; engine programming, pipeline architecture, tools, etc.
• Experience with task tracking software (DevTrack, Hansoft, Jira, etc...)
• Experience with Puppet, Docker
• Experience with Powershell
• Experience with Linux, CentOS & Ubuntu
• Distributed build system experience, e.g.: Incredibuild, SN-DBS
Sledgehammer Games is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Activision Blizzard, Inc. is one of the world's largest and most successful interactive entertainment companies and is at the intersection of media, technology and entertainment.