Character Artist, Heads
Foster City, CA
Job Title:Associate Art Director - Sledgehammer Games
We need a creative visionary! As an Associate Art Director, you will be drive the entire creative process by owning the vision for in-game content. You will create and manage assets from concept to full implementation while balancing the needs of marketing and a positive player experience. You will have the versatility to work across products and mediums: print, digital, online, and console; and know the nuances of working inside each.
Priorities can often change in a fast-paced environment like ours, so this role includes, but is not limited to, the following responsibilities:
• Own the creative vision of product offerings.
• Create artistic content for campaigns
• Create mock-ups, prototypes, and complete assets.
• Manage relationships with our internal and external partners
• Own and drive the content creation workflow
• 10+ years of experience in design with a strong background in branding or marketing.
• Expert knowledge in Adobe suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, InDesign)
• Superior skills in graphics design including typography, layout, and composition
• Ability to deliver content along the creative vision of the IP
• A strong portfolio of work
• Prior experience in a game studio or publisher supporting AAA titles
• Experience in an advertising agency
• A passion for games
10+ years of experience in design with a strong background in branding or marketing.
Activision Blizzard, Inc. is one of the world's largest and most successful interactive entertainment companies and is at the intersection of media, technology and entertainment.