Sinclair Broadcast Group is seeking a Sales and Pricing Analyst for our Yield Management Team in either Cockeysville or Los Angeles offices. You will get to use your analytical skills to make a major contribution in supporting growth and profitability objectives by working closely with the Sinclair Sales Organizations.
• Analyze inventory across all revenue streams and research to advise on pricing
• Manage the setting of rate cards and placing inventory to maximize revenue and returns
• Internal consultant to Sales leaders at stations and/or Regional Sports Networks (RSN's) for pricing, inventory reporting and any additional Ad-hoc requests
• Partner with Sinclair television stations and/or Sinclair RSN's to maximize political advertising revenue by utilizing internal data
• Work with the Sinclair RSN Network Pricing & Planning group to assess inventory management and yield maximization opportunities
• Evaluate the Sinclair Network business and make strategic pricing recommendations based on a variety of internal datasets
• Work closely with ABC, CBS, FOX, NBC, and other networks, local TV stations, and national sales on identifying opportunities for revenue development
• Work closely across the Sinclair House of Brands business units on identifying opportunities for revenue development
• Communicate and research ad inventory forecasting, rate card pricing and packaging strategies with Sales Management for all audience product opportunities including Digital, Internet, Mobile, and OTT
• Analyze the popularity of TV programs and by show across the country and understanding the trends to determine inventory levels
• Analyze the popularity of MLB/NBA/NHL broadcasts across the country and understanding the trends to determine inventory levels
• Partner with Sinclair's Engineering, Legal, News, Operations, Sales, and other departments when needed
• Strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel is preferred
• Experience with data reporting systems, i.e.-IBM Cognos and CRM a plus but not required
• Strong interpersonal communication skills
• Understanding of pricing and sales planning economics is a plus
• Bachelors in any business or communications discipline and 2 years of related experience
• Sales experience a plus
• RSN or Network experience preferred but not required
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gx7wjq-3-233-219-62-42 in your application.