Digital Marketing Manager
Remote / Virtual
Bally Sports Southwest (SW) is looking for a dynamic media sales professional to fill the role of Regional Sports Marketing Consultant. The successful candidate will represent the region's premier professional sports teams across our five-state footprint. As a Sports Marketing Consultant at Bally Sports SW, you will develop new corporate partners for our network's lineup of professional sports properties as well as our robust suite of digital solutions. Top candidates will possess dynamic presentation and negotiation skills, coupled with the ability to build, and maintain strong relationships with regional companies at the CEO/CMO and agency level. This position includes business development for linear TV and digital offerings. Meeting and exceeding revenue goals is a priority.
• Prospects and develops new business opportunities. Identifies client decision-makers and interfaces with agency representatives when necessary
• Utilizes integration concepts and ideas to create and deliver compelling presentations suitable for new business targets
• Maintains and grows existing account relationships by entertaining at games, concerts, events, etc.
• Stewards existing accounts by properly maintaining sales orders
• Interfaces with GSM, LSM, DSM and Ad Sales support staff regarding account profiles, requests and requirements
• Interfaces with GM, GSM, LSM, Digital Content/Sales Manager and Executive Producer to create unique sales opportunities for new and existing clients in order to grow their business
Requirements and Qualifications:
• Superior verbal and written communication skills are necessary, including superior listening skills
• Ability to make effective presentations both on-one-one and in group settings
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook is required
• Strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to develop and maintain strong business relations is required
• Solid organizational and project management skills are necessary
• Familiar with Wide Orbit traffic System or other media traffic systems
• Ability to multitask and work effectively in a high-pressure environment
Preferred Skills and Experience:
• A Bachelor's degree and five years outside sales experience preferred
• 5+ years of Television/Digital/Sports sponsorship sales experience and strong overall knowledge of advertising industry is preferred
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!