We are looking for experienced Regional Account Executives for our West, Mid-Mountain, and East Regions. This role does have the potential for remote work. If you are passionate about media and technology, a strategic thinker, solutions-oriented and thrive in a fast-paced environment this role just might be for you! Our ideal candidate has a solid understanding of digital media and ad tech, and is an enthusiastic, outgoing hunter who will be a key player in driving revenue and building a client base. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are a must, the ideal candidate works well cross functionally, collaborates with team members, and possesses the passion to drive change in digital media. As a self-starter, you will be expected to hit the ground running to close new business, owning your entrepreneurial spirit with this tremendous opportunity to play an instrumental role in the evolvement of a territory.
Essential Responsibilities and Duties:
• Identify new business opportunities with agency clients within your territory (West, Mid-Mountain, or East Region)
• Consult with clients to uncover marketing needs, objectives and align our solutions to deliver against them
• Cultivate relationships with clients, gain deep insight into their business, and ultimately provide solutions to meet their needs
• Generate a high volume of sales related activity including cold calls, meetings, presentations, proposals, and more.
• Responsible for driving new and growing existing revenue through long term contracts and contract negotiation
• Evangelize the Compulse brand, expanding our footprint across your assigned territory by selling our SaaS and Managed Service product portfolio
• Provide feedback to the company on how to best service clients and evolve product to meet the continually changing needs of the market
• Must consistently meet or exceed revenue quota assignment
What You Need:
• Fearless phone and video presence
• Agile thinking – we launch and can pivot quickly adapting to clients' needs
• 3-5 years digital media/ad tech sales experience
• SaaS or hybrid Managed Service sales experience is highly preferred
• Programmatic sales experience is a minimum requirement, ideally working knowledge of full digital video spectrum
• Solid grasp and enthusiasm for the latest in digital media, ad tech, data targeting, 1st party data, platform sales, programmatic, behavioral targeting and optimization strategies
• Deep agency/client relationships and connections
• Ability to quickly gain product efficiency across our solutions portfolio
• Smart, articulate, polished highly motivated team player
• Excellent problem-solving skills, as well as superb organizational, written, and verbal communication skills
• Great energy and enthusiasm for prospecting for new business and excellent closing skills
• Bachelor's degree preferred
• Consistent and reliable
Be part of an awesome team of people and contribute to an environment focused on continuous innovation, work life balance. If you love a challenge, want to create huge impact, be inspired and challenged every day, surrounding yourself with smart and impactful people who share your work hard, but play harder culture, thrive on change, and continuously strive for excellence, apply for this position with us today!
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gp16n9-34-236-187-155-42 in your application.