We have a position in our awesome HR department specifically focused on talent acquisition. You will be busy but we promise you will be in a FUN environment where you will learn lots of new stuff. Every day, we get to focus on attracting and retaining the BEST employees around – that's where you come in!
The HR department for Sinclair Broadcast Group is looking for a Recruiter who will be an integral part of the Employment team for the following duties:
• Providing a high quality of customer service support on Employment business processes and operations, systems and projects
• Consult with hiring managers and HR Team on position descriptions, requisition creation, compensation and sourcing strategies.
• Conduct Intake meetings with Hiring Managers to gain further insight into their open positions, so you can successfully recruit for those roles
• Research and recommend new sources for active and passive candidate recruiting.
• Recruit and perform employment activities such as resume & phone screens, candidate interviews, reference checks and assist with final selection of applicants.
• Source candidates using a variety of search methods to build a robust candidate pipeline
• Create offer letters, maintain applicant tracking system, recruiting reports and other staffing functions as needed.
• Conduct new employee onboarding, ensuring process in engaging and that process are followed and accurate.
• Understanding of how Recruitment and Employment align with other HR functions and be able to recognize adverse applicant data prior to or during the interviewing stage.
• Ensure compliance with all legal aspects of the recruiting function including internal policies and procedures, as well ensuring alignment with employment regulations, including FLSA and EEOC
• Work in tandem with the Employment Director on creating recruiting strategies with a focus on being the employer of choice
• Sourcing candidates for high level station positions
• Other recruitment and HR duties as assigned
• BA/BS degree and 3+ years Recruiting experience
• Experiencing managing the full recruitment life cycle
• Self-starter with excellent time management skills
• Comfortable working in a hybrid environment
• Highly detail oriented, organized, able to multi-task and handle multiple priorities as well as problem solve
• Strong relationship building skills, ability to juggle multiple tasks and take initiative are all necessary qualities for a successful specialist.
• Experience working with Applicant Tracking and Onboarding Systems
• Knowledge working with online recruiting tools (LinkedIn Recruiter, CareerBuilder, etc.) and strong proficiency of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
• Advanced sourcing techniques in finding niche marketplaces and untapped resources where top talent exists
• Exceptional written and oral communication skills
• Strong work ethic and sense of integrity, trustworthiness and ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality
• Creative in brainstorming and proposing new ideas and solutions to existing problems
• Proven ability to communicate and effectively ''sell'' an organizations value proposition
• Strong customer service, negotiation skills and ability to interact with employees at all levels through the company
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d50x87-3-236-138-35-42 in your application.