As the Customer Experience Manager, you will play a pivotal role in shaping and enhancing the interactions our customers have with our brand. You will be responsible for leading and developing a team of customer-focused professionals, designing strategies to improve customer satisfaction, and ensuring seamless end-to-end experiences across all touch points.
• Develop and implement customer experience strategies that align with the company's vision and values.
• Collaborate cross-functionally with departments such as Marketing, Sales, and Product Development to ensure a consistent and customer-centric approach.
• Analyze customer feedback, surveys, and data to identify areas for improvement and implement actionable solutions.
• Achieve key metrics to include client satisfaction, NPS and retention, Service contract growth, Opportunities created (and accepted by sales).
• Create engaging and targeted marketing campaigns to promote the loyalty programs and increase customer participation.
• Stay up to date with industry trends and best practices to continuously enhance our customer experience offering.
• Serve as the primary point of contact for all client experience matters.
• Maintain a strong relationship with Vendor Partners (Loyalty and Voice of the Customer).
• Develop/maintain an understanding of the platforms provided by vendor partners and understand key industry trends.
• Bachelor's degree in business administration, Marketing, or a related field.
• 5+ years of experience in customer service or customer experience roles. (Leadership experience preferred).
• Proven track record of successfully designing and implementing customer experience strategies that drive customer satisfaction and loyalty.
• Excellent communication, interpersonal, and leadership skills.
• Strong analytical mindset with the ability to translate data into actionable insights.
• Proficiency in customer relationship management (CRM) software and other relevant tools.
• Adept at problem-solving and conflict resolution with a positive attitude and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
• Passion for delivering exceptional customer experience and driving continuous improvement.
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
Sinclair, INC is an innovative diversified media company that takes pride in developing relationships with their customers. We believe in building strong relationships and delivering unparalleled customer experiences. As we continue to grow, we are seeking a passionate and results-driven Customer Experience Manager to join our team.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d5n94e-18-206-194-21-42 in your application.