The ideal candidate for our Ad Sales Assistant at Sinclair Sports Group is a highly proactive individual who takes initiative, problem solves, is a critical thinker and enjoys Sports! This role requires the ability to work independently with minimal supervision as well as collaborate with a broader team. Strong functional knowledge of media ad sales planning and basic math is required.
Sinclair Sports Group offers remote/hybrid options for many roles.
Daily Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to the following:
• Support Sinclair Sports Group's Account Executives and Operations Team in managing post sales activities from advertising orders to client needs and requirements
• Enter system data with National Advertisers of commercial inventory on a weekly basis
• Responsible for flighting, resolving discrepancies, preemptions and the creation of quarterly flow charts
• Proactively solve or prevent campaign issues
• Use computer software, including Broadway and the MS Office applications
• Provide daily customer support and service both over the phone and by email, while adhering to the highest standards of professional etiquette
• Interacting with other internal departments, mainly including, finance, traffic and marketing
• Assist Sales Planners with liability tracking
• Maintain account/client details and database
• Perform various clerical and administrative tasks
• Regularly update all client/buyer/planner contact information
• Bachelor's Degree in advertising, marketing or relevant field
• Minimum 1-2 years professional experience
• Experience with an Advertising Agency or Network as an intern is a plus
• Must be a detail-oriented, quick learner with strong organizational skills
• Excellent communication (both written and oral) and interpersonal skills
• Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
• Proficient in Excel, with strong mathematical skills
• Well versed with other MS Office applications
• Comfortable taking initiative, being self-sufficient and resourceful
• Passion for sports overall, a plus
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
The base hourly compensation range for this role is $20.93 to $25.93 per hour. Final compensation for this role will be determined by various factors such as a candidates' relevant work experience, skills, certifications, and geographic location. Full time positions are eligible for benefits that include participation in a retirement plan, life and disability insurance, health, dental and vision plans, flexible spending accounts, sick leave, vacation time, personal time, parental leave and employee stock purchase plan.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d9vyq4-18-207-129-175-42 in your application.