Marketing Manager, Atria Books
Simon & Schuster
New York, NY
Simon & Schuster is a global leader in general interest publishing, dedicated to providing the best in fiction and nonfiction for readers of all ages, and in all printed, digital and audio formats. Its distinguished roster of authors includes many of the world's most popular and widely recognized writers, and winners of the most prestigious literary honors and awards.
It is home to numerous well-known imprints and divisions such as Simon & Schuster, Scribner, Atria Books, Gallery Books, Pocket Books, Adams Media, Simon & Schuster Children's Publishing and Simon & Schuster Audio and international companies in Australia, Canada, India and the United Kingdom, and proudly brings the works of its authors to readers in more than 200 countries and territories. For more information visit our website at www.simonandschuster.com.
The Advertising & Creative Services Department is the corporate agency that serves all the imprints of Simon & Schuster. This is an excellent opportunity to join a fast-paced and creative team to execute a diverse array of advertising and marketing campaigns for titles across the Simon & Schuster imprints. Tasks include:
• Create and implement paid social media and other digital advertising campaigns
• Monitor and optimize live digital ad campaigns and provide performance reports in a timely manner
• Submit print and digital advertising assets to vendors
• Brainstorm advertising recommendations for various titles and identify new vendors and outlets
• Analyze marketing data, conceptualize trends, and prepare presentations
• Support ad department ad needed, with scheduling meetings, invoicing, and keeping our internal design system accurate and up to date
Candidate should have two years or more of relevant experience and must be exceptionally well-organized, possess positive communication skills, and be able to work in a high-volume environment while prioritizing multiple projects simultaneously. Knowledge of social media advertising platforms, DSPs, Amazon advertising platform, Google Suite (Sheets, Slides, Analytics), and Sprinklr are a plus; experience with Mac operating systems as well as Microsoft office (Excel, PowerPoint) are a must. Position will report directly to the Advertising Manager.
ViacomCBS is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g6p539-3-230-144-31-42 in your application.