We are looking for an Executive Assistant to provide administrative support to Showtime's Head of Communications! The role will also provide limited support to the Entertainment Publicity and Awards departments. The Executive Assistant will report in to the Executive Vice President of Communications for Showtime!
• Administrative duties in support of Executive Vice President including: answering heavy phones, managing high volume calendar, coordinating travel arrangements, deliveries, routing and filing invoices, completing and submitting monthly travel and expense reports
• Facilitate the flow of confidential and timely information throughout the department and company. Help route publicity materials through the approval process
• Field general press calls and route to the appropriate party. Know when to notify supervisors of issues or whom to approach for necessary information. Requires good judgment, and ability to prioritize and be resourceful
• Lend support to the entertainment publicity team and awards team helping with research, special projects, schedules for press appearances and submissions
• Help with clip reports including reviewing all online, trade magazines, local newspapers and consumer press for Showtime and/or cable industry articles. Responsible for compiling and distributing trade and consumer stories for senior management
• Assist at premieres, awards events, TCA or special events as directed
• Act as a liaison between Communications and other Showtime departments in supplying necessary materials and PR updates
• A minimum of Bachelor's degree required, preferably within English, Communications or other related discipline
• 2 years of previous experience in an office environment in the entertainment industry
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Polite and professional manner
• Working knowledge of media
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented department and able to work overtime hours when necessary
• Computer savvy - knowledge of Word, Excel, Outlook
• Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
• Ability to prioritize and deal with different personalities
• Ability to adapt to changing situations
• Excellent knowledge of the internet and social media sites
ViacomCBS is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gxnqb4-3-238-132-225-42 in your application.