Showtime Sports & Event Programming (SEP) is seeking an experienced Coordinator, Sports Media Assets to play a key role in supporting the Director of Post-Production with organization, distribution, and archiving all sports footage. This person would also assist in the day-to-day operation of the post-production workflow. The ideal candidate will have strong communication, problem-solving, collaboration and prioritization skills to support a busy department. Duties will include:
• Organization and retention of footage acquired by the sports department
• Distribute/share acquired footage with producers, editors, outside vendors
• Set-up Premiere projects with obtained footage, making the project ready for edit by syncing and ensuring all obtained footage is usable
• Archive (LTO7) unused media to help manage space on Aspera/San environments
• Correct any issues with acquired footage, i.e. Framerate, timecode, audio, etc. issues
• Assist with digitizing and/or reencoding footage for all sports footage requests
• Help editors, producers, outside vendors troubleshoot any issues with footage, camera gear, software, etc.
• Support live events broadcasts in terms of QC pre-packaged materials, help troubleshoot any issues, re-encode if necessary
• Bachelor's or technical degree in television, film, broadcast or related field
• 1+ years of experience in pre & post-production process
• 1+ years proficiency in one of the industry standards of NLEs, Adobe Premiere (preferably), Final Cut or AVID
• MAC savvy and in-depth knowledge of how the OS works and stores material.
• Understanding and knowledge of video specifications and codecs
• Understanding of a MAM and use Metadata a plus
• Must be self-motivated and highly organized
• Able to multitask and work well under time constraints
• Excellent attention to detail and time management skills
• Strong analytical and interpersonal skills, as well as a professional demeanor while interacting with all levels of management
• Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills. Able to communicate effectively and tactfully with a variety of internal and external personnel.
• Proficient in MS Office suite: Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
• Some travel may be required, must be willing to work nights, weekends and holidays
Paramount is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gq9znm-44-192-65-228-42 in your application.