JOB TITLE: Administrative Assistant to Post & Production
REPORTS TO: Head of Post-Production and EVP, Head of Production
LOCATION: Los Angeles, CA
Update: This position was previously Assistant to Head of Post-Production.
Join Our Team!!!
We are a global award-winning media production company showcasing original storytelling through a global lens. We fearlessly challenge and entertain audiences through our television and streaming, editorial, scripted, and unscripted audio content. We have an exciting Administrative Assistant to Post & Production position open in our Los Angeles office.
The Administrative Assistant to Post & Production will support the Head of Post-Production and EVP, Head of Production for the Post and Production Team. The incumbent will be a confident, self-starting individual who will handle a variety of administrative duties in support of the smooth day-to-day running of the office of the Head of Post-Production and EVP, Head of Production. Highly organized and detail-oriented individual open to opportunities to learn.
This position is in Los Angeles, CA and reports to the Head of Post-Production and the EVP, Head of Production.
THE DAILIES - YOUR IMPACT:
• Answer phones, manage calendar, schedule meetings, schedule conference calls, and update data entry for both Head of Post-Production and EVP, Head of Production.
• Schedule and coordinate travel arrangements including detailed itinerary.
• Complete and submit expense reports and perform general administrative tasks.
• Manage and facilitate communication between the Head of Post-Production and Post teams, and between the EVP, Head of Production and Production teams.
• Implementing organizational systems to maximize efficiency and maintain workflow.
• Participate in weekend read meetings as directed.
• Other duties as assigned.
YOUR ESSENTIALS - QUALIFICATIONS:
• Minimum two years' experience in administrative assistant work required.
• A minimum of one year experience in the entertainment industry required.
• Higher education course-level work is a plus.
• Able to work flexible hours- overtime included, including evenings and occasional weekends.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office.
• Have a reliable form of transportation.
• Ability to anticipate the needs and priorities of the Head of Post-Production and EVP, Head of Production, as well as the needs of internal projects.
• Must be organized and able to track several project deadlines with outstanding attention to detail.
• Must be comfortable and capable with interacting at all levels of Post-Production and Production.
• Demonstrated ability to quickly develop internal and external relationships at all levels.
• Strong awareness of the Shondaland brand and mission, along with a keen interest in Shondaland content.
• Ability to maintain a sense of calm in an extremely fast-paced environment.
• Capable of adapting to any situation, with quick, thorough decision-making abilities.
• Ability to prioritize and to move between duties with ease.
• Ability to maintain discretion and a high level of confidentiality.
Depending on experience, the maximum pay for this role $81,250.
Our full-range benefits package includes company paid individual medical, dental, vision, Life, 401k, FSA, STD/LTD, EAP, Paid time off, and hybrid/flexible work, among others.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Accessibility are core values at Shondaland. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, and our team members enrich our powerful storytelling through their different strengths, background, and experiences. Our shared culture of inclusion and belonging includes race, gender identity, age, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, religion, and many other parts of one's identity. All our team member's points of view are key to our success--inclusion and creating a space of belonging is everyone's responsibility.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-dy9z3p-34-239-173-144-42 in your application.