Coordinator, Candidate Experience
New York, NY
Sesame Workshop is looking for a Junior Recruiter/ Coordinator to join the Talent Acquisition team where you will be exposed to all areas of this dynamic, creative environment. The coordinator will be reporting into the Director of Recruitment. Junior Recruiter/ Coordinator will provide support the recruitment team including duties that include, sourcing, intern program administration and onboarding-related activities within the human resources department. She/he will be calendar management, conducting research, engagement (externally with candidates and internally with hiring managers), manage interview logistics and support the TA team.
Please note: This is a temporary role for 6 months with a possible extension.
• Perform a variety of administrative support tasks, which may include sourcing, scheduling, coordinating and setting up meetings and/or videoconferences.
• Sourcing candidates and conduct phone interviews
• Support Director with the day-to-day management of Intern Program
• Schedule interviews and manage logistics for interviews across the company
• Support new hire and onboarding processes, including scheduling and communication with departments.
• Assist with various HR-related special projects and reports on an ongoing or ad hoc basis.
• Perform a variety of other tasks as necessary to support the HR team and carry out day-to-day responsibilities.
• The ideal candidate holds a Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources, Business Management, Communications or a related field (or equivalent combination of education and experience)
• 1+ years of experience supporting a Recruitment team required
• Detail-oriented and ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
• Well-organized, self-motivated and positive attitude
• Great interpersonal, written and verbal communications skills in order to engage with people at all levels
• Able to take independent action to follow through on open items
• Able to demonstrate exceptional judgment, discretion and professional courtesy
• Proactive, solution-oriented team player
• Strong computer skills including MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook) and a strong knowledge of the Internet (search tools, social networking tools, etc.)
Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity