QA Test Analyst
Santa Monica Studio
Los Angeles, CA
Join the award-winning team that created God of War
We are seeking an experienced Sr Engine/Pipeline Programmer for the development of a new unannounced title!
You're into making everyone else's life better. You're into tools. You spend your time thinking about workflow improvements and slick user interfaces and optimizations that will decrease iteration times. You're talented and motivated, with tons of initiative. You get things done. Sound interesting? If so, give us a shout!
• Research, define, extend, and maintain production pipelines, processes, and workflows.
• Interface with stakeholders. Liaise between team members; drive collaborative projects.
• Identify problems; solve them: implement robust, high-quality solutions.
• Profile and optimize software systems to remove bottlenecks and improve performance.
• Refine content creation workflows.
• Mentor and guide team members in areas of expertise; instill best practices.
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Graphic Art or a related field or equivalent experience.
• Minimum five years of professional programming experience.
• Expertise in C/C++ required, Python/PySide highly desirable.
• Solid understanding of 3D math.
• Professional experience demonstrating proficiency in algorithm design, understanding of complexity, and software architecture and design.
• Extensive knowledge of 3D authoring packages (e.g. Maya or 3DS Max) and CG.
• Ability to write clean, maintainable and extensible code with attention to reusability.
• Enthusiasm and initiative.
• Excellent spoken and written communication.
• Good collaborator within a large, diverse team.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gmk06m-54-80-249-22-42 in your application.
Recognized as a global leader in interactive and digital entertainment, Sony Interactive Entertainment (SIE) is responsible for the PlayStation® brand and family of products and services.