QA Test Analyst (Contract)
Join the award-winning team that created God of War
The QA Test Analyst is responsible for performing functional testing to identify, analyze, report and assist in resolving issues impacting their assigned projects. The general purpose of this job is to provide a dedicated, experienced resource that is completely focused on executing a broad range of operational test services to support our internal development team. Attention to detail is a critical requirement of the role, as is a highly communicative, amicable, team focused and mature demeanor.
• Perform validation and exploratory test coverage using different testing techniques on assigned projects.
• Perform issue reporting, research, analysis, confirmation and support resolution on assigned projects.
• Perform a variety of QA related support tasks for internal development team.
• Assist in collaborating work across disciplines within the development team to help drive project to completion.
• Maintain a strong knowledge of the project design and scheduling changes to support QA test effectiveness, focus and reporting.
• Actively develop and improve skill set and abilities by keeping aware of QA industry trends and techniques.
• Minimum of 2 years in Tester Analyst or equivalent position preferred.
• Excellent gameplay skills.
• Excellent critical analysis skills.
• Excellent communication, organizational, time management, and interpersonal skills.
• Experience with current generation PlayStation platforms and peripherals.
• Experience in quality assurance/control testing.
• Experience in foundation level testing techniques preferred.
• Experience with DevSuite & JIRA database systems preferred.
• Passion for video games.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rox1o4-3-237-16-210-42 in your application.