DEI&B Program Manager (Contract)
Join the award-winning team that created God of War
Santa Monica Studio is looking for a DEI&B Program Manager to join us on a contract basis and help us with our DEI&B Programs.
We are passionate about improving our organization in regards to Diversity and Inclusion and are looking for someone to help us realize our vision. In this role you will help drive and influence our culture.
• Own multiple programs for our DEI&B initiatives at Santa Monica Studio
• Build relationships with internal and external partners
• Create materials that help educate and train our team
• Research current and emerging DEI&B topics and best practices
• Partner with internal stakeholders to gain alignment around execution of programs and initiatives
• Coordinate all aspects of multiple programs
• Partner to develop and track KPI's, Metrics, and Reports
• Manage and Triage DEI&B Feedback and Project proposals
• 2 years program management experience handling multiple programs at different stages
• Highly effective communicator with the ability to gather multiple data points to pitch and educate on a variety of topics
• Knowledge of current landscape of Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, Justice, and Belonging.
• Experience with JIRA.
• Program Management experience in the DEI&B field.
We value talent, self-motivation, and team spirit. In turn, we provide an environment with a large degree of autonomy and opportunities for growth.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gke9mq-3-238-132-225-42 in your application.