Senior Internal Communications Strategist - Executive & Corporate
Los Angeles, CA
Community Coordinator (Contract)
Join our award-winning God of War team
The Community Team at Santa Monica Studio works to provide our fans with a best in class experience across our social channels. We are looking for an experienced and driven individual to join our team as a Community Coordinator.
A Community Coordinator is relied upon to help collect, analyze and distribute fan sentiment to the appropriate teams. Responsibilities include partnering with Sr. Community Manager and Marketing Producer to execute current marketing campaigns, evaluate their effectiveness and broaden the Studio's reach to fans.
Own the communication pipeline for fans:
• Collaborate with the Community Team to ensure appropriate messaging for various issues/situations is shared with the player base.
• Assist in executing long-term community strategy to engage players throughout the lifecycle of a game release.
Lead the collection of community feedback:
• Assess the community's sentiment, understand community concerns, and communicate the status to internal partners.
• Assist in creating reports that capture the overall health of the community. Report on areas of concern, emerging topics/threads, and escalating issues when appropriate.
• Gather feedback and details of issues that players may be experiencing, assist in their prioritization for internal partners.
Partner with multiple disciplines to generate creative campaign assets:
• News publication and proofreading on Santa Monica Studio platforms.
• Day-to-day project execution, including following-up and coordinating with relevant partners to ensure campaigns move forward.
• Strong organizational and project management skills.
• Well versed in current social media platforms and trends, especially Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
• Ability to execute long-term projects from beginning to end.
Communication & Collaboration
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Experience working with high performing creative teams and demonstrated ability to partner effectively in a high pressure, collaborative environment
• Adept with conversation management and moderation on online platforms.
Education & Experience
• 1-2 years of experience in a community or customer service role. Previous experience in the video games industry a plus.
• Knowledge of MS Office, in particular Excel, Word and Power Point.
• Experience working within the Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Premiere, etc.) a plus.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g6znk9-3-238-130-97-42 in your application.
Recognized as a global leader in interactive and digital entertainment, Sony Interactive Entertainment (SIE) is responsible for the PlayStation® brand and family of products and services.