Associate IT Support Specialist (Contract)
Join the award-winning team that created God of War
The Associate IT Support Specialist position is responsible for maintaining desktops (PC, Mac) environments. This person will be responsible for equipment installation, PC repair, office moves, responding to emails and phone support. This person must thrive in a fast-pace, multifaceted environment and be passionate about cutting edge technology!
• Install and configure hardware, operating systems, and applications on desktops and laptops running Microsoft Windows and MacOS.
• Duties include hardware troubleshooting, part replacement, system upgrades, shipping and receiving coordination
• You will use your excellent verbal and written communication skills to collaborate with key partners and customers
• Respond to end user requests via chat, email and tickets. Quickly identify, research, and resolve issues.
• Ensure endpoints meet monthly security patch compliance according to InfoSec standards.
• Participate and collaborate with peers locally and across Sony to help complete larger projects.
• Handle desktop protection utilities and provide immediate response to outbreaks and new security updates.
• Facilitate physical desk moves, including disconnect and reconnect of computer and development hardware.
• Manage Active Directory domain user and computer accounts.
• Manage inventory of software licenses and hardware assets.
• Document standard operating procedures, one-off installations, and end user documentation.
• Must have solid experience with the most recent versions of Microsoft Windows and some MacOS & Linux.
• Must be familiar supporting users remotely using tools such as Slack, WebEx, Teams, and more.
• Occasionally be available off hours for scheduled maintenance or offset work shifts.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gk3nzp-3-236-28-137-42 in your application.