Associate Archivist (Contract)
Join the award-winning team that created God of War
We are seeking an Associate Archivist for the development of a new unannounced title!
The Associate Archivist will organize, track and update information for the narrative content of our games. They will also work with our Lead Writer, Game Director and other creative partners to ensure that we have a central depository of all our in-game lore which is always kept up to date.
• Organize story summaries, characters, locations, imagery, and specific key events
• Generate summaries and potentially support narrative content for various game systems, banter dialogue, UI, and marketing materials
• Maintain documentation and organizational structure
• Contribute to the narrative development of game story, characters, lore, etc.
• Enthusiasm of all God of War games and lore
• Knowledge of contemporary gameplay and narrative design
• Strong organizational skills for collating reference material
• Ability to adapt style to match the project's current tone and character voices
• Skills and experience to quickly turn around feedback-based revisions
• Able to survive and thrive in a fast-paced, creative environment
• Editorial background
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r7ek1p-3-236-55-22-42 in your application.