Talent Acquisition Representative- Part-Time
At Spurs Sports & Entertainment (SS&E) we work in service of something bigger than ourselves. We strive to create moments that excite, memories that endure, and connections that strengthen our community. The overall goal of the People Operations department is to help our internal teams lead our organization into the future.
The People Operations -Talent Optimization team is looking for an energetic, passionate person to join our family! As the Talent Acquisition Representative, you will assist in all aspects of talent recruitment, identification, and onboarding of our top talent. She/He will be able to assess the candidate experience from the recruitment to the hiring process as well and keep accurate records and ensure compliance with federal, state, and local hiring practices.
Our ideal candidate will use their keen relationship-building and high customer services kills to represent our brand and support our Talent Acquisition efforts. Does this sound like a fit for you? If so, we want to hear from you!
In every position, each employee is expected to: demonstrate alignment with SS&E's core values and mission, collaborate with internal/external family members and demonstrate ongoing development.
• Assist in the coordination of onboarding of new employees through our applicant tracking system, and through in person or remote orientations.
• Support the talent efforts through sourcing, career fairs, and networking while representing in the organization in a professional manner.
• Assist in the coordination of college recruitment initiatives and maintain the college recruitment calendar.
• Maintain accurate data in both the HRIS and Recruiting/Onboarding software and other resources. Assist in maintenance of employee personnel files.
• Support and participate in employee engagement and recognition initiatives. Participate and educate staff on employment opportunities, benefits, perks, etc.
• Provide day-to-day administrative and procedural support as needed.
• Other duties as assigned.
• High School Diploma; Bachelor's degree preferred
• Ability to learn to leverage various social media for talent sourcing
• Strong inclination for responsiveness and customer service during correspondence
• Proficient in Microsoft Office, Excel, Word, Power Point, and other computer skills required
• Strong organizational skills to include the ability to prioritize competing demands and handle multiple tasks simultaneously required
• Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information, demonstrate poise, tact, and diplomacy
• Strong teamwork aptitude required
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Ability to stand/Sit/Walk for long periods of time
• Reliable internet coverage available to stay connected during business hours
• 80% of job able to be performed remotely/20% of work needed to be performed onsite as needed or on a seasonal basis
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d2n9jy-3-236-84-188-42 in your application.