At Spurs Sports & Entertainment (SS&E), we work in service of something bigger than ourselves, it's so much more than the game or concert itself. It takes all members of our Spurs Family to harness the power of sports and entertainment to build moments that endure, memories that excite, and connections that strengthen our community.
We are looking for Austin Spurs Ticket Enablement Coordinator to join our family!
This position will be responsible for providing support to the Austin Spurs Ticket Sales & Service staff, and growing and servicing the Austin Spurs account business. In addition, this candidate will help grow revenue and complete ticket operations duties. A successful Austin Spurs Enablement Coordinator will prioritize servicing Season Members and providing support to the Sales & Service team. A strong work ethic, passion for sales and service within the sports and entertainment industry, and desire to work on a dedicated team are essential qualities.
Does this sound like a fit? If so, we want to hear from you!
In every position, each employee is expected to: Demonstrate Alignment with SS&E's Core Values and Mission, Collaborate with Internal/External Family Members and Demonstrate Ongoing Development.
• Managing a Season Member book of business by establishing relationships, fulfilling touchpoint goals and enhancing renewals each season
• Assisting Sales reps with group sales efforts including:
• Successful execution of theme nights and group outings.
• Commitment tracking and reporting in order to help keep staff on course to achieve outlined goals.
• Ensuring that group prices are matching dynamic pricing and updating in FEVO as necessary.
• Leads all efforts related to College & Career Readiness and School House Jam Vendors and the educational components of the games. This includes booking and game day logistics for vendors and partners.
• Assist in several Ticket Operations duties including processing Season Member agreements, reporting, Season Member ticket exchanges, unused ticket redemptions, helping fans with digital ticketing issues, assisting H-E-B Center and Austin Spurs staff in the box office on game days, and ticket troubleshooting.
• Implementing requests in technology platforms such as CRM, FEVO, Archtics, and others. Examples include:
• Distribution of leads (CRM and Zoominfo)
• Creating ticket offer landing pages (FEVO)
• Processing agreements and running payments (Archtics)
• Setting up pages for information gathering such as surveys and RSVPs (Formstack)
• Proficient in ticketing systems, Microsoft Office, Excel, Word, Power Point and other digital literacy required
• 1-3 years of sales and retention success
• Strong teamwork, customer service, written and verbal communication, presentation, and problem-solving skills required
• General understanding of CRM, FEVO, Archtics, Formstack, and Zoominfo preferred
• Able to work independently and coordinate multiple tasks
• Ability to work flexible hours including, evenings, weekends, some holidays & event nights
• Reliable transportation to attend both sports and client centric events
• Ability to work both remotely and onsite
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g4z7mz-3-238-199-4-42 in your application.