Are you a sports-loving, goal oriented individual, who is invested in the growth of soccer in San Antonio? If this describes you, we'd love to connect!
Founded in 2016 as part of the Spurs Sports & Entertainment organization, San Antonio FC is a professional USL franchise soccer team located in San Antonio, TX.
We are currently seeking a new member to join our Sales team. This role responsible for further developing, maintaining, and increasing Season Ticket Sales, Partial Season Ticket Sales and Group Ticket Sales with a strong focus on relationship sales and customer retention.
At SS&E, we strive to provide the best benefits in the game with competitively priced health dental and vision insurance, generous vacation days to relax and recharge as well as the ability to work in a hybrid-flexible work environment.
In every position, each employee is expected to: demonstrate alignment with SS&E's Core Values and mission, collaborate with internal/external family members and demonstrate ongoing development.
• Generate, develop, and maintain new and ongoing business and sales relationships.
• Implement and demonstrate outbound sales efforts by using sales and services best practices, prospecting, networking, lead generation, data capture and personal data base management.
• High focus on self-generating leads through prospecting, networking, and contacting a high volume of leads daily and increasing team group sales.
• Develop and attain personal strategies, procedures, and goals to increase sales for San Antonio FC.
• Provide extensive customer service and continual development of relationships with customers by greeting and offering support to current and potential clients daily and at games.
• Participate in and attend Sales Department meetings with relevant data, research, and accurate information. Commit to on-going sales training and development of best sales practices.
• Bachelor's degree from an accredited four-year college or university or equivalent Job experience in the related field.
• Experience in making outbound calls (in excess of 75 per day).
• Must be a self-starter and possess team building skills.
• Knowledge of the USL and soccer preferred.
• Bilingual strongly preferred.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to work nights, holidays, & weekends.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office, Excel, Word, Power Point and other computer skills required.
• Proficient with Ticket Master Archtics Ticketing System preferred.
• Ability to lift/push/pull 50 lbs. on a regular basis.
• This role has the flexibility to work in a Hybrid (remote and on-site) environment.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r70zeq-3-238-90-95-42 in your application.