People Systems & Analytics Associate- Part-Time
Spurs Sports & Entertainment is looking for an HR System & Analytics Associate to join the family! If you are looking for an opportunity to start your career in Human Resource data analysis, system management and visualization, this is the opportunity for you. This person in this entry-level, part-time, role will support our People Operations department. In this position, you will apply your attention to detail and analytical skills to ensure data consistency, integrity, and compliance. You will also develop an eye for design when building reports, dashboards, and presentations. This position will allow you to build your experience and learn how data drives decision making and action planning for People Operations functions.
In every position, each employee is expected to: demonstrate alignment with SS&E's core values and mission, collaborate with internal/external family members and demonstrate ongoing development.
• Conduct monthly internal audits to ensure data integrity of our HR and people systems and records.
• Collect and compile HR metrics and data from a variety of sources including our ATS, HRIS, performance management system, survey platform, exit interviews, employee records, government labor statistics, and other sources for analysis and reporting.
• Help optimize our HR and people systems functionality, efficiencies, and processes by creating and maintaining process documentation, job guides, templates, and reference materials.
• Deliver compliance reports to proper governmental agencies, internal departments, and company leaders.
• Support special projects and prepare ad hoc reports upon request from key stakeholders and company leaders.
• Other duties as assigned.
• This position is part-time (up to 30 hours/week) and qualifies to work remotely up to 90% of time with 10% in-person office duty requirements, as needed.
• Experience with data modeling and visualization software such as Power BI, Tableau, Cognos, etc.
• 1-2 years of experience with HR and survey systems like UKG Pro (UltiPro), iCIMS, Docebo, Betterworks, and Qualtrics is preferred but not mandatory if candidate is willing to learn quickly upon joining.
• Ability to synthesize complex data and analytics into visually appealing, easy to understand reporting
• Proficient in Microsoft Office suite and other computer skills required. Expertise with Microsoft Excel (VBA/macros are a bonus, but minimally functions like PivotTable and VLOOKUP) and PowerPoint is mandatory.
• Ability to prioritize multiple tasks and support multiple high-level positions.
• High level of interpersonal/social skills and the ability to handle sensitive and confidential situations and information while demonstrating poise, tact, and diplomacy.
• 1-2 years of customer service experience required.
• Strong oral and written communication skills.
• Strong attention to detail and the ability to build trust to work independently.
• Bilingual in English/Spanish (speaking, reading, and writing) is a plus!
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r0yk7e-18-204-2-146-42 in your application.