Digital Sales Coordinator
New York, NY
Assistant Account Executive (Influencer Marketing and Talent Strategy)
We are committed to harnessing the power of Talent, Influence and Popular Culture to produce creative and strategically driven work for our clients. We sit within Rogers & Cowan/PMK as part of the Octagon Sports and Entertainment Network of agencies and offer a comprehensive global service offering from our offices in London, New York, Los Angeles and Washington, DC.
We're looking for Assistant Account Executive to join our team in New York. Our ideal candidate is creative, enjoys a challenge, has an analytical approach, with a consistent track record of being proactive, adding value within assignments and a passion for the world of influencer marketing. Key attributes include strong interpersonal skills, meticulous attention to detail and ability to multi-task to a high level, as well as a drive to over-deliver on client expectations.
This role will take ownership for support of multiple projects with expectation of leadership support and personal and professional growth.
As an Assistant Account Executive on our team, you will be responsible for supporting brand and agency clients in the strategy and execution of influencer and talent driven programs. Your core subject matter expertise will be in the discovery, analysis and recommendation of digital influencers (from micro to mega) across all categories and assisting in the execution and reporting of all program types.
With influencer marketing at the forefront of internet culture, you should possess in-depth knowledge of and interest in the influencer space, including an awareness of relevant brands and creators, influential voices, key cultural moments, and how to track trends and results across all platforms.
KEY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Research, analyze and recommend both influencer and celebrity talent for client executions
• Manage influencer and talent outreach, assist with negotiations from offer through contract, handle campaign onboarding, logistics and content approvals/scheduling/tracking
• Support content and strategy development for clients
• Advise clients on appropriate budgets, creative and KPI's (per platform) and develop/run related documents including talent facing creative briefings and client-facing performance analysis reports
• Act as primary point of contact for influencers, talent and their teams, collaborating closely between client and talent to implement program approvals and logistics
• Forge positive relationships with clients, agency partners, talent teams and influencers
• Research industry and cultural trends and monitor the talent/brand landscape to determine industry direction and competitive positioning
• Source emerging talent names and influencer marketing trends through both manual efforts and dedicated talent search platforms to constantly evolve with the talent marketplace
• Experiment with new ways to leverage and partner with influencers across platforms
• Collaborate closely with internal departments including finance, legal, travel and creative
• Support colleagues by contributing to marketing materials, creative strategy development, peer development and related non-core program management tasks
• Support across multiple accounts
• Other duties as assigned
• Proven knowledge and 1-3 years of experience in influencer and talent analysis, program strategy and related insights
• Firm understanding of all social media platforms including marketing functions and reporting capabilities
• Aptitude to translate trends, technologies and metrics in a clear, presentable fashion
• Knowledge of influencer landscape including talent discovery tools and platforms
• Strong understanding of digital strategy and content skills
• An aim to work toward the highest standards, with a focus on collaboration
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Outstanding organization and time management skills to coordinate multiple tasks simultaneously
• Exceptional research, information gathering and processing skills to handle large data tasks efficiently
• Outstanding communication skills, able to gain and maintain the trust and confidence of individuals within and outside ITB
• Able to handle volume-based influencer campaigns and work at pace with efficiency
• High proficiency with influencer related analysis, methodology and platforms
• Demonstrated understanding of the influencer economy, growth trends and tactics
• Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment and problem solve multi variable tasks
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Rogers & Cowan/PMK is the preeminent integrated marketing and communications agency in global entertainment.