Full Time Job
Assistant Account Executive
Rogers & Cowan / PMK
- Full Time
- Executive (10+ years) Experience
Assistant Account Executive (Inventory Management & Content Tracking)
At Rogers & Cowan PMK we believe that everything we see or do can become entertainment. Something to experience, capture and share. It's where things collide that excites us. It's where they meet up that marketing is at its most successful.
In the olden days, consumers expected to have things presented to them. It was a simple arrangement. Our job – any agency's job – was to make a snazzy commercial and some eye-catching posters. A generalization, but the end goal was for consumers to see them and buy into the brand.
Now though, consumers have changed. Well, we all have. People are much savvier, much more aware. Not content with passive interaction (and who can blame us?). If we see something, we want to be able to learn about it, play with it, view it from more than one place. At Rogers & Cowan PMK we see these interactions as opportunities. A chance to add meaning, to create or enhance a relationship. After all, if you want someone to remember you or like you, it's not enough just to be in the same room as them. You have to be part of the action, strike up a conversation, and offer them something of value.
For us, that's something to hang on to and be proud of. Something worth getting right. It's also something that everyone in our global network lives and breathes. The last 11 years have taught us that for brands both great and small (and we've worked with a lot), entertainment and passion are the best way to reach consumers and turn them into fans.
Why us? Because we've got insight, experience, and creativity. We've turned entertainment into a science – and we have fun doing it. We go beyond ideas and chat – we follow up and act on things. And most of all, we make things happen.
About the position:
Rogers & Cowan PMK seeks an Assistant Account Executive, within our Content Partnerships and Brand Integration global team, to support inventory management and product placement tracking of television, film and digital content (OTT) for the entertainment marketing platforms of our clients.
The role includes inventory management responsibilities across the brand portfolios for the team's product placement/entertainment marketing clients, including consumer and B2B brands, in addition to reporting placements across television, film and digital content (OTT). This individual will also be responsible for various day-to-day department administrative tasks and inventory responsibilities. Some entertainment industry background, including knowledge of current programming and industry trends a plus.
The ideal candidate can work both independently and within a multi-agency team setting, while supporting the brand focused initiatives and activation. This position requires solid communication skills, meticulous attention to detail, and some physical work.
This position is based in Los Angeles, CA.
Role & Responsibilities:
• Assist the Account Leads in supporting day to day needs for Brand Integration and Content Partnership clients, focusing on physical inventory/allocation, and television, film and digital content (OTT) placement tracking and measurement
• Track, scan, clip, report, and measure TV, film, and digital content results
• Track and measure traditional, digital, and social media for client exposure
• Maintain production information in proprietary database for films, TV and digital content
• Coordinate with broader team on shipping/receiving client inventory; work with client leads on inventory ordering and fulfillment, production inventory deliveries and returns, and inventory allocation and utilization reports
• Develop and manage relationships with internal and external partners as well as outside vendors and productions
• Administrative duties including coordinating meetings, updating project details, and reporting on current entertainment industry landscape
• Assist with feature film script breakdown and analysis, providing suggestions to team and client account leads
• Assist PR teams to vet talent for appearances and participation in client projects
• Assist with client events
• A passion for entertainment, particularly television, digital content, and film
• Awareness of the trends and recent developments within the larger entertainment industry
• Ability to lift up to 50 pounds for inventory management, organization, and shipping
• Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal
• Excellent organizational/time management skills and attention to detail; including the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously that are deadline sensitive
• Excellent computer skills, master of the Microsoft Office suite (especially Excel, Word, PowerPoint) is a MUST
• Ability to learn and master proprietary database for inventory management and content tracking
• Self-starter: will take initiative with new projects and coordinate logistical tasks with efficiency
• Ability to manage relationships with key partners (e.g. venues, vendors, suppliers, etc.)
• Ability and flexibility for weekend/holiday work as needed
• Must be located within the LA area
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Rogers & Cowan / PMK
Rogers & Cowan/PMK is the preeminent integrated marketing and communications agency in global entertainment.