Analytics Manager, Insights & Reporting
New York, NY
Title: Sr. Manager, RNU Music Partnerships
Location: NYC Office
Who are we?
Since its founding in 2008, Roc Nation has grown into the world's preeminent entertainment company. We work in every aspect of modern entertainment-with recording artists and producers, songwriters and athletes. Our client list includes some of the world's most recognizable names: from Rihanna, J. Cole, and Big Sean to Kyrie Irving, Todd Gurley, Leonard Fournette, and Robinson Cano. We are a full-service organization, supporting our diverse roster of talent via artist management, music publishing, touring, production, strategic brand development and beyond. We've forged strong partnerships with the world's leading experts in artist management, technology, fashion, and philanthropy, and are redefining the business of entertainment.
Who are you?
Motivated, driven, with an entrepreneurial spirit. Resourceful, innovative, forward thinking and committed. At Roc Nation, our people embrace these qualities, so if this sounds like you then please read on!
Roc Nation, is looking for a Sr. Manager, Music Partnerships to drive and support new client acquisition and current client service in their NY office. This role is ideal for a strategic sales or endorsement professional with experience negotiating and closing branded content deals between talent and advertisers. The ideal candidate has the ability to attain and exceed revenue goals in this very competitive and high-growth space, while building relationships with major global brands.
• Overall responsibility for meeting and exceeding annual revenue targets – focusing on developing relationships directly with major brands.
• Prioritization of sales resources and efforts against highest-potential efforts.
• Combination of individual sales responsibilities, as well as support to VP for sales prospecting, analyses, materials development, presentations, post-deal stewardship, and long-term customer relationship development.
Client and Sales Strategy:
• Create persuasive presentations using case studies to close sales deals
• Provide thought leadership identifying and analyzing key accounts for aggressive prospecting and dramatic growth, utilizing qualitative and effective Client Development strategies
• Leverage all available team capabilities and resources – from Product, Content, Client Services and Marketing -- developing client pitches and proposals, working collaboratively with the Client Services and Platform organizations
• Dynamically adapt sales pitches and proposals based on specifically identified client interests and preferences
• Develop creative partnerships and sponsorships with stakeholders
• Work together with Marketing team to provide input in the development of sales and marketing materials, including content, positioning, and pitch materials
• Minimum 4 years of experience in sales and marketing, prospecting and fostering accounts via consultative selling. Background at a music label, talent agency or management firm is preferred but not required.
• Demonstrated track record developing and maintaining relationships with multiple divisions and company leaders to ensure appropriate communications and a coordinated approach to maximizing successes with clients
• Proven success to meet or exceed revenue targets
• Strong creative sales strategist
• Demonstrated capability of self-direction and motivation
• Adept at brand coverage and able to maintain a consistent pipeline of new opportunities
• BA / BS degree is required
If the above description sounds like you and fits your background, apply online at www.livenationentertainment.com/careers to join the Roc Nation and Live Nation Entertainment team today!
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
Note – Roc Nation benefits and policies differ from Live Nation.
Live Nation Entertainment is the global leader in live entertainment and ticketing. Our world-class portfolio reaches all aspects of the live event and ticketing industry, from ground-breaking software in Ticketmaster, mix of legendary venues and restaurants in House of Blues, production leaders in Concerts, exceptional brand partnerships in Media & Sponsorship, and unparalleled team of artist managers in Artist Nation supported by diverse professionals in all facets of Corporate operations.